*1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 pm

butters wrote:This is one you will all be very pleased with. It's one of the smarter ones we are producing this run. It definitely has the feel of our earlier season episodes! Two more days! Can't wait!

haha, I just want my Stan to have the B-story. :mrgreen: He has had little screen time so far and that makes me a saaaaad panda. But I do hope it is smart and everything like you said. Excited because it's a new episode but nervous because it doesn't sound like something I would add to my favs...

we'll see....
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Annabis

Postby Annabis » Tue May 24, 2011 12:35 am

Be ready for another current events episode with a ridiculous plot line and senseless humor, sigh. Trey... matt... are you two just p.o.'d about getting sensored last season? Is that what all these random weak episodes are about?
Last edited by Annabis on Tue May 24, 2011 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.
kingcoot

Postby kingcoot » Tue May 24, 2011 1:24 am

I at least thought that the preview with Kyle not saying a word was pretty funny after Cartman told him his idea of Crack Baby Baseketball. Kyle saying nothing made the short preview pretty good.

Hopefully Kyle doesn't get hurt too bad since he's been the target in every episode this season.
RabuPep

Postby RabuPep » Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Looks like Clyde and Craig could have more lines than usual! *fist pump*

I just had tooth surgery today and I'll be recovering all day tomorrow, so it better be a good one!! xD
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:17 pm

RabuPep wrote:Looks like Clyde and Craig could have more lines than usual! *fist pump*

I just had tooth surgery today and I'll be recovering all day tomorrow, so it better be a good one!! xD

Good luck on your tooth recover, RabuPep :)

Can't wait until tomorrow's episode. Sounds really great :D
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Looks fun, hope we see some Craig and Clyde, they've been overshadowed a lot lately among the series' tertiary cast. I wonder how they plan on handling the basketball issue though.

I just hope we get some nice Cartman-Kyle friendship bits.
OFFICIAL SOUTH PARK STUDIOS WIKI MODERATOR
My SP Forums | My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

JVM wrote:Looks fun, hope we see some Craig and Clyde, they've been overshadowed a lot lately among the series' tertiary cast. I wonder how they plan on handling the basketball issue though.

I just hope we get some nice Cartman-Kyle friendship bits.

I predict the basketball issue will come up this way:

Cartman will sign up pregnant crack mothers to sign up their unborn to a basketball contract with the Crack Baby Athletic Association. Another one of Cartman's million dollar schemes.
dubcon

Postby dubcon » Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 am

had to watch an ad for cover girl featuring ellen degenerate to see the preview.thanks.it better be good!
kingcoot

Postby kingcoot » Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 am

Any chance of seeing Towlie and Washcloth? I would think Washcloth would definitely be a crack baby (before conception even).
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 am

Crack babies, not crack towelies. :cartmanlaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
kingcoot

Postby kingcoot » Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 am

In which case Towlie should go by Cartman's business and Cartman should tell Towlie, "What the hell Towlie. Crack Babies, not Towels." Then Towlie says, "Your a towel." and Towlie leaves. :lol:
cormac_zoso

Postby cormac_zoso » Wed May 25, 2011 12:10 pm

nwt000 wrote:Hmm, why is Craig teaming up with Cartman so much lately? I thought Craig really hated Fatass. As usual, Cartman has Butters and Clyde as business partners. Where are the preview pictures?

doesn't everyone really hate or at least dislike cartman? even his own mother has doubts about her love ... and it's a small town ... not much to do ... not much to choose from ... sometimes your enemy is not quite your enemy ...
take care :)
cormac
moigle

Scientology Episode?

Postby moigle » Wed May 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Is this going to be another Scientology spoof?

"Crack Baby Athletic Association", or: CBAA...

CBAA is also the acronym for: "Concerned Businessmen's Association of America", which is a Scientology movement directed at promoting moral education and "enhanced well-being.

Here's the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_ ... of_America

I have a feeling this is the case, but I have no idea how it all fits together.
cynthia325

Re: Scientology Episode?

Postby cynthia325 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 pm

moigle wrote:Is this going to be another Scientology spoof?

"Crack Baby Athletic Association", or: CBAA...

CBAA is also the acronym for: "Concerned Businessmen's Association of America", which is a Scientology movement directed at promoting moral education and "enhanced well-being.

Here's the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_ ... of_America

I have a feeling this is the case, but I have no idea how it all fits together.

It's also an acronym for California Bail Agents Association, Community Bankers Associate of Alabama, and College Book Art Association.

So yeah who knows... but you may be onto something.
airsoft0wnz

Postby airsoft0wnz » Wed May 25, 2011 1:26 pm

yup looks like another stupid cartman episode, common guys you can do so much better, season 12 is your best, iv actully been kinda dissipointed in every season since. you need to stop using cartman as the main charicter in every episode. you may as well change the name from South Park to "The Adventures of Eric Cartman" because thats what is becoming. why him in the first place? hes annoying and nothing he says or does is funny at all. i havn't even seen kenny or stan much at all, stan has had like 3 lines this hole season, and i don't think kenny has said a word. kyle has had more time in season 15 but its been mostly cartman. season 1-5 were the best, season 6 sucked, you can't replace the charicters like that, tweak is just gay. 7-10 were all forgetable. 11 and 12 were good, 14 was ok but everthing since is been on a downhill ride. i know im not the only one who feels that way. also let kenny talk with out his hood more but not alot, kenny has always been my favorite, idk why he's just aswome.
ether way i'll never stop watching south park, its still funny, just need less cartman.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”