*1013: Go God Go XII*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*1013: Go God Go XII*

Postby nall » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:57 am

"Go God Go XII*
Last week Eric Cartman froze himself in an attempt to make his
three-week wait for a hot, new, gaming device pass quickly. A freak accident landed him over 500 years in the future and now he's stuck there. The future is a tumultuous place with warring factions, angry sea otters and no Nintendo. Will Cartman find a way back to his own time?
Binsento

Postby Binsento » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:17 am

LOL, part 12, hehe
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
abcbcdcdef

Postby abcbcdcdef » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:33 am

why is it called part 12?
Is it because of last episode is10'12'?
Carlordau

Postby Carlordau » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:55 am

should be an interesting two part conclusion. the first ep got me hooked :P as to why its XII, seems random to me, but there has to be some meaning behind it.
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:11 am

yes, even though the episode kind of went down hill (in my opinion... however my opinion seems to get flammed) I will still watch the next episode. I'm VERY curious as to how this will turn out.

My opinion however (again.. i'll probally get flammed for speaking my own mind.. :roll:) is that if Cartman stays in the future, South Park will kind of suck.. if they keep hopping back from one timeline to another.
Swede_Hanzon

Postby Swede_Hanzon » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:52 am

I agree the episode went downhill, so you're not completely alone.

Obviously, Cartman is gonna find a way back to present time. Either that or find some way to prevent his past self to go up that mountain in the first place.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:47 am

Swede_Hanzon wrote:I agree the episode went downhill, so you're not completely alone.

Obviously, Cartman is gonna find a way back to present time. Either that or find some way to prevent his past self to go up that mountain in the first place.

I'm really interested to see how they manage to get Cartman back into his own time. I mean, he didn't actually travel through time, he just sort of waited out 500 years in an icecube. So, it's not like he took some sort of a machine that allows him to jump into different times or anything.

I can already tell from the title this is going to be one f*cked up episode. I'm hoping it's not completely Cartman centric, I'd really like to see the other boys. I don't really care too much about the Garrison/other dude's ralationship, however I have a feeling they are going to have to explain whatever happened with them and the whole Atheism thing.

I just hope this won't be a three parter. I highly doubt it, but things have been so crazy lately in the world of South Park that I wouldn't put it out of the question.
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:22 am

I'm sure he'll come back somehow, maybe he's sent back into the past to prevent Mrs. Garrison and Richard Dawkins' relationship from forming or to stop Garrison from becoming an athiest, and he just stays home after doing that.

I was glad to see a return of Professor Chaos in the last one so hopefully he'll be in it next week, maybe he'll save the day somehow. I agree that there should hopefully be more of the other boys in the next episode, fingers crossed.

I still can't believe Richard Dawkins is in an episode of South Park.
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:21 am

My opinion however (again.. i'll probally get flammed for speaking my own mind.. Rolling Eyes) is that if Cartman stays in the future, South Park will kind of suck.. if they keep hopping back from one timeline to another.

They wouldn´t let Cartman stay in the future. At least 50% of the SP episodes are Cartman- based. If he stayed in the future, that would change the show completely....

I just hope this won't be a three parter. I highly doubt it, but things have been so crazy lately in the world of South Park that I wouldn't put it out of the question.

I don´t want a three parter either...
But I don´t think the Cartman/ Garrison/ Dawkins - Story is enough for three episodes. So they would have to introduce another storyline to fill three episodes. And I doubt they will do so.

Anyway, I´m looking forward to this week´s episode...I´m curious how Cartman gets back to his time, how the war between the atheists will end up and what will happen to the Garrison/ Dawkins- "romance"...

And for the season final I want the four boys doing something togeher- just "boys being boys" :).
The right to offend is far more important than the right not to be offended (Rowan Atkinson)
MyGod

Postby MyGod » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:22 am

I am curious to see what role Butters plays. I think he will do something we weren't expecting - what with all of his concern for Cartman and all.

We've seen him develop a lot of character lately...
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:45 am

I think this should be a good finale to a pretty good lead-up. They usually set themselves up with the first one, then put the humor in the second part of it. With the exception of Cartman's rant by the big wheels and the Family Guy parody, there wasn't really anything funny about the first part of Cartoon Wars. They did have more funny parts in this first part, though. It actually had about the same amount of humor as a normal episode.

Meh, I don't mind it being a two-parter. As long as it's good, I don't care. IMO, SP doesn't have a good history of two-parters (Do the Handicapped Go th Hell?/Probably and the Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut cliffhanger weren't that great), but Cartoon Wars was pretty good, so I think they can pull off another good one.

The title is very confusing, though. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I guess they go really far into the future before they get back. That's what gets me for the possibility of a three-parter like Dee suggested it could be. I doubt it happens, but the title makes it possible.

I can't wait to see more of Cartman in this episode. XD He sounds like all of the boys did when they were trying to get their Okama Gamesphere back. I'm interested to see how they get back; very interested. Seriously, it better be better than that whole manitee bullsh*t they pulled in Cartoon Wars; the only negative about that episode.

I also wanna see more of Garrison and whatever the f*ck his name is. They're really what I've been waiting for since Matt and Trey said they might make an episode before the run began. I love seeing atheists get ripped on for being all holier-than-thou. :D
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
hampden623

Postby hampden623 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:54 am

It's (hope) its going to be a... "Part 2 will NOT be seen so we can bring you this Terrance and Phillip Special!"

while very good...no need to wrap up part one IMO....
Spacefille

Postby Spacefille » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:22 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:yes, even though the episode kind of went down hill (in my opinion... however my opinion seems to get flammed) I will still watch the next episode. I'm VERY curious as to how this will turn out.

Don't worry, I completely agree with you. Last weeks episode was one of the worst South Park episodes I've seen in a while.

But I don't intend to stop watching, I too want to see what happens.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:52 pm

Well last week South Park was brought to us by Final Fantasy XII, so it could have something to do with that. Or it's a joke based on the changing of the first title -- just saying, "f*ck it, it's part 12, assh*les".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:03 pm

Well, alot of times in the future they have alot of nifty gadgets. I'd imagine that they just let Cartman use a time machine or something... then he goes back to the time when the wii comes out

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”