*1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

KrillinThePimp

Question.

Postby KrillinThePimp » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Is Stan getting kicked off? Also I cried.
agustina0407

Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Postby agustina0407 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Wow, just wow. I just watched the episode! And now I feel really stupid for waiting this long! xD It was crazy, and awesome. I don't want Stan off the show, but this episode gave me what I want from tv: feeling. It almost made me cry. It also made me feel sad for growing up. But it was such a good episode. I Need to watch this again!!!

p.s. To all the people who every year say "oh, this new season is crap. it's sh*t". Well, it seems to me that the problem it's that you're growing up ;)
This season had some episodes I didn't like. But the ones I did like. Wow, they were AMAZING!!
South Park es lo más! ♥
BL covjek

penis

Postby BL covjek » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:06 am

wait didnt this sh*t already happen in the episode where stan builds a treehouse
BL covjek

penis again

Postby BL covjek » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 am

2nd season clubhouse episode they got divorced
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 am

agustina0407 wrote:p.s. To all the people who every year say "oh, this new season is crap. it's sh*t". Well, it seems to me that the problem it's that you're growing up ;)

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin' but I love you for saying this! :D
RichardV1150

Re: penis again

Postby RichardV1150 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 am

BL covjek wrote:2nd season clubhouse episode they got divorced

yeah, they got divorced before, this time with a twist... they don't get back together again.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

That's what's interesting... Sharon and Randy split up already before but got back together. I don't see them getting back together again. What would be the point in 'You're Getting Old' then? The tension was diff. in that over Clubhouses. Sharon and Randy never stopped arguing the whole episode and that has never happened before. They always say something nice to each other, or talk to each other in a calm way.

and that is what's so interesting about it. What will happen with them next?? :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
JackRandomMan

Postby JackRandomMan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 am

Say what you will about this episode, I think it's one of the best ones yet. I can really relate to Stan in this one. It sometimes is hard to tell if the world is turning to sh*t or if that's just how I see it.
sam j

Postby sam j » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm

it sounds like crap when your old but its their fault for gettin bii
sam j

Postby sam j » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 pm

:)
cameronmitchell03

Postby cameronmitchell03 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:46 am

Anyone else feel like this ep. was a foreshadowing of the end of the series? :(
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:58 pm

We've been through that discussion already.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 pm

I don't think they'll get rid of Randy, or keep them divorced. If the past has anything to teach us, it's that M&T like to keep the status quo. When they aired the episode "Kenny Dies", they had every intention of keeping him dead permanently. But they eventually brought him back because it was too big of a change. And in "Raisins", they tried to break Stan and Wendy up forever, but they brought them back together in "The List". So I feel like they might be trying another change, but eventually, things will get back to normal.
Can't we all just get along?
Dosi Dos

Looks like Stans turning into Shelly

Postby Dosi Dos » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Though the turds are now replaced with sh*t.Im sure Stan will find his interest and the others will grow as well....i hope atleast.Great episode shook me and almost everyone i know cant wait for the next half.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:I don't think they'll get rid of Randy, or keep them divorced. If the past has anything to teach us, it's that M&T like to keep the status quo. When they aired the episode "Kenny Dies", they had every intention of keeping him dead permanently. But they eventually brought him back because it was too big of a change. And in "Raisins", they tried to break Stan and Wendy up forever, but they brought them back together in "The List". So I feel like they might be trying another change, but eventually, things will get back to normal.

True but that's the thing, after Sharon and Randy's argument at the end of the eppy, it really seems pointless and almost silly to put them together again. From what we see Randy moved who-knows-where and Sharon took the kids and lives in a new house. These are huge changes and to just say 'feck it' and put things back the way they were wouldn't be the best idea.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”