Matt and Trey on The Daily Show tonight (6/15/2011)

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansWhore

Re: Matt and Trey on The Daily Show tonight (6/15/2011)

Postby CartmansWhore » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 pm

k thanks X)
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
ladyLarissy

Postby ladyLarissy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 pm

cynthia325 wrote:
whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:god they look so old.

Hey now! Be nice! They're still very sexy!!!

I agree with both statements. Still sexy, but I can't believe my childhood crush looks so old!

...aaand I cried for DAYS after You're Getting Old. I thought for sure the show was over! and I thought they were really sick of SP, too. I would never want SP to continue if I thought they were sick of it, or it was a burden. I was so ecstatic when I saw The Daily Show. They still love SP as much as we do! :D and they both thanked the SP fans in their Tony acceptance speeches (neither of them really thanked too many people... they thanked the SP fans second, right after their families)!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:04 pm

cynthia325 wrote:

extremely ....for older men :wink:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:58 pm

CartmansWhore wrote:
cynthia325 wrote:

extremely ....for older men :wink:

They're only... fifteen-ish years older than me. So yeah, I guess older men is fitting. Matt actually looks younger than he is; I swear he hasn't aged for about eight years. I would still have Trey's lovechild and I would still have Matt's lovechild. There's just something about geeky comedic geniuses. :wink:
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 am

I don't remember if I said this or not, but Trey looks like he's dropped a few pounds. :thumbsup: He's got like, less neck fat than he did a year ago. Maybe it's just me though, IDK.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 am

NeuroHeart wrote:They're only... fifteen-ish years older than me. So yeah, I guess older men is fitting. Matt actually looks younger than he is; I swear he hasn't aged for about eight years. I would still have Trey's lovechild and I would still have Matt's lovechild. There's just something about geeky comedic geniuses. :wink:

You and I are soooooo on the same page! <3
fishydick

Postby fishydick » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 am

its weird though recently Trey sais 'we f*cking hate doin the show' en now 'we love doin it'.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:12 am

fishydick wrote:its weird though recently Trey sais 'we f*cking hate doin the show' en now 'we love doin it'.

It's a relationship. Sometimes you f*cking hate your partner, but you could never leave if you truly love him/her.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 am

You might hate some one, call them your enemy, think of them as the worst person, but can you always be on someones opposite side? Is there such thing as an absolute timeless enemy? There is no such thing and never has been. And the reason is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”