*1810: #HappyHolograms* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Site Admin

*1810: #HappyHolograms* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 pm

TITLE: #HappyHolograms
Episode #1810 Air date: December 10, 2014

Cartmaan Bra is trending as the country prepares to watch the biggest Holiday Spectacular ever.

Re: *1810: #HappyHolograms* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 pm

In the second preview image "MTD - Waste Of Time"

I'm already laughing
Stan and Kyle :)

Postby nwt000 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 pm

I really hope Cartman gets what he deserves and gets exposed for the fraud he is and whatever sh*t he and the record executive are trying to pull. I am super interested in seeing just who Kyle is gathering together for this massive holiday spectacular. I guess MJ and Tupac are going to have to throw down at some point in this one. All I want for Christmas is for the other kids like Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Bebe and Red to somehow find their way into this episode, probably via fighting off the hologram problem in South Park or collaborating with Kyle's big holiday special. Something tells me this one's gonna end with a bang. Anyways, this looks like one hell of a finale you guys have planned for Wednesday!

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:50 pm

How is there not a billboard for Book of Mormon snuck into this shot of Broadway?

Well it seems we are getting a Christmas episode. The end of REHASH had me thinking we would not get one; again. Color me happy. :)

You read it! You can't unread it!

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 am

Oh yaa, we will have some holiday cheer! Wonder what's going on in the police station with Sharon and Randy? Looks like Cartman is only going to get more annoying so can't wait to see how that gets 'resolved'. This could be a hit or miss episode so we'll see what happens. Either way it's going to suck to wait another year for season 19. :(
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:24 am

Wow, looks like we will be able to see even a Christmas episode this season or in it will at least prepare to welcome Christmas. Maybe Randy and Sharon got into police because of holograms?

Wait, are you saying that the season 19 will be released only next fall?!

Postby JamesPup » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:45 am

I could see that Randy is at the police station to say he is the real Lorde and a hologram of himself is out there and people are after him. I enjoyed the Cartman stuff so it will be funny to see how big that gets. I can’t believe he would be getting played on big advertising screens or whatever is happening in the screen shot. Kyle is going to have a big Christmas spectacular but who did he get to help him make it so big? I wonder if at the end the holograms will be in the spectacular. I don’t see how MJ could fight Tupac. Maybe Cartman will do a commenting about the spectacular and get Ike to like it that way. I wonder what other holograms will be running around? I only knew about MJ getting hologramed once. Did Tupac ever get a hologram done in real life? I had never heard of it. I think I will love a Christmas episode. I hope the event will be entertaining and have lots a talent there. What kind of play or story will the spectacular be about? I hope it has Santa in it but is he still being held captive by the NSA? I guess Jesus could be in it though.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Postby John_117 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 am

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ last SP christmas ep. ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ holiday specials. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ Mr. Hankey. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ the other episodes ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ M&T on SP forums ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ SP christmas eps ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

JamesPup wrote:I could see that Randy is at the police station to say he is the real Lorde and a hologram of himself is out there and people are after him.

Well, Sharon is with him and she's got her arms crossed, so it's more likely they filed a police report on Tupac's hologram. See: http://instagram.com/p/wSb8I-JP1e/
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:16 pm

I still think Holo-MJ is searching for Blanket.

Postby Female345 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:20 pm

From the looks of it, it seems we'll be getting Holiday episode after all. Sounds like it will be an interesting episode.

Postby JamesPup » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm

The preview clip looks amazingly fantastic. I think this will be a great Christmas special. I can't wait to see what Bill Cosby does. That guy needs to get joked on. I hope all of the holograms they have shown in the preview clip get some good screen time. The Kurt Cobain hologram sounds real fun. I wonder if he will kill himself? What will Al Pacino be doing? I hope Al grabs a gun at some point and kills someone. Just all the celebrities will be making this one a nice episode to watch. Looks like this season will end strong.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Postby nwt000 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Based on the preview clip, a whole truckload of celebrities are going to be skewered in this episode. I was also laughing my head off the holiday special's title: The Washington Redskins' Go Fuck Yourself Holiday Special. The one thing I don't want to see in this, or any other episode in this series following this one, is a repeat of Gluten-Free Ebola's b-plot (where all of the other kids, and perhaps the rest of the town agressively and unconditionally hate the boys) or anything similar to, or especially worse, than that. I can't stand to see that kind of situation playing out on the show again, especially over an extended period of time. With that being said, I hope the boys (except Lardtits obviously, who everyone loathes anyway and is always a monumental prick to everyone) don't end up going back to their "fuck everyone and everything" attitudes or everyone else (maybe even the boys themselves) forget what bullshit went down and move on like nothing ever happened, just like the good old days.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:53 pm

I first learned about this on Facebook. I'm so happy that they are making a new Christmas special . Now we can stop bugging Matt & Trey for a couple more years. I'll be surprised if anything tops Woodland Critter Christmas though.

I laughed at what they did to Izzy's behind and I look forward in knowing where Michael Jackson's Hologram has in mind to be in South Park.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”