*1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:51 am

I'm not quite sure how seat belts are going to stop people from falling into toilet seats when they're designed to stop people from flying off car seats. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:55 am

Big-Will wrote:I'm not quite sure how seat belts are going to stop people from falling into toilet seats when they're designed to stop people from flying off car seats. :lol:

The operative word is "seats," car, toilet, any seat at all :lol:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 am

Quite a crazy metaphor for seat belts, but very interesting.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:35 am

Toilet humor...

Great...

Usually I can find toilet humor to be pretty funny, but South Park isn't as good at nailing it.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:38 am

I wonder if the episode will include the other mothers too. Reverse Cowgirl could refer to something about the women in the eppy. And I of course would welcome a mom-based episode any day!! :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I wonder if the episode will include the other mothers too. Reverse Cowgirl could refer to something about the women in the eppy. And I of course would welcome a mom-based episode any day!! :)

I'd love this, especially if Kenny's Mom finally got to do something. The only time they ever gave her a decent-sized role it was scrapped :(

Not getting my hopes up, my guess is if we get anyone besides Martha Donovan, it'll be Sharon, Liane, Linda or Sheila.
OFFICIAL SOUTH PARK STUDIOS WIKI MODERATOR
My SP Forums | My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 am

Niels0827 wrote:Toilet humor...

Great...

Usually I can find toilet humor to be pretty funny, but South Park isn't as good at nailing it.

I saw the preview clip! I won't repeat what I posted in site bugs, but I used a different OS of 32-bit instead of 64-bit to do it. The point is I saw the clip :D

Well, Season 16 was never a sure thing until last year; so it seems M&T are going back to their roots to start this season - Toilet humor. From Season One with such shows as 101 with things coming into and out of Cartman's ass, to Mr. Hankey, toilet humor was the mainstay of SP in the early years.

And "Reverse Cowgirl"; We had Cartman and Shelly (who babysat Cartman when Ms. Cartman in 307 Cat Orgy when Lianne went to Mr. Mackey's Meteor Shower party); Cartman was a cowboy while playing Wild Wild West. And Cartman looked like a cowboy as a border patrol agent in "The Last of the Meheecans." And in City Sushi there was a scene where Buttlers was "Cowboy Butters." So toilet humor and Cowboy themes have been common in SP. That's what I mean by M&T going back to their roots to start Season 16.

My guess: The scene with Randy on the toilet/seat belt may not be the entire episode's plot; we've been mislead before in these Sunday preview clips. I am hoping for a great season opener. Just a few days left! i can't wait!

Has "don't forget to bring a towel" morphed into "don't forget to wear a seatbelt"? All recycled themes. I hope I'm wrong. We will see ;)

Looking forward to Wednesday!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:44 am

HIIII NAAALLLL! hiiiii! And HEEEEYYYYY PEEEOPLE! (baw, sorry I channeled RaceTrac's Gingy ads there for a minute.)

As to the clip... wat. I'm not sure what to think with this one. Seriously, judging by the clip, it's a little 'meh'. But I'll wait until after I see the whole ep to pass judgement.
I dunno how an RC would help in this situation... unless it has to do with straddling the bowl.
I started peeing sitting down at home partially for that reason (tired of falling in when stumbling in half-asleep for a late-night Count Dooku), but also so I wouldn't have to clean the rim/wall/floor as much.
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 am

I haven't seen the preview clip yet but I did read the description to Wednesday's episode.

It sounds like it has the potential to be a good South Park episode. I can wait until Wednesday to see it. Not fully interested, but hopefully that will just make the episode better by exceeding past my expectations.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 am

OH, hello SPS. SO another one like the Urinal Douce but who left the toilet seat up? TSA should be interesting. :)
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 am

I just hope it's not another Randy ep... Or at least that they'll give the boys decent air time.

BTW, how does seat belt stop you from falling in?
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 am

Mamont wrote:I just hope it's not another Randy ep... Or at least that they'll give the boys decent air time.

BTW, how does seat belt stop you from falling in?

You could put the seat belt under you, that might work.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 am

And of course SP shows are based on things seen in the daily lives of M&T. Take Humancentipad. In real life M&T kept having to agree to Apple's agreements before using iTunes, etc. Here, I'm sure there have been many plane trips between LA, NY (Book of Mormon), Colorado, and who knows where else, so the TSA has been a part of their lives a lot recently. Hence the TSA aspect of 1601 imo.

And yes, I'm sure it's either a Randy episode, or else Randy will play the major role in the episode.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 am

Big-Will wrote:I'm not quite sure how seat belts are going to stop people from falling into toilet seats when they're designed to stop people from flying off car seats. :lol:

The stupidest/funniest part of that is that the cop had to climb a ladder up to the bathroom window to even be able to see that Randy had his belt off. :LOL:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:41 am

BRMBug wrote:The stupidest/funniest part of that is that the cop had to climb a ladder up to the bathroom window to even be able to see that Randy had his belt off. :lol:

That's why, when in the bathroom, whether you're Randy on the second floor, or if you're in an apartment on the 30th floor of a building, ALWAYS keep the curtains closed. You never know who will be looking in on you ;)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”