*1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:25 pm

I notice that the preview clip had Clyde tagged first and the Big Five tagged nowhere. I guess we're in for a Randy and Clyde-centric season premiere, which is quite a surprise.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

The tags only apply to the preview. If the big 5 were in it, they'd be tagged.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Big-Will wrote:The tags only apply to the preview. If the big 5 were in it, they'd be tagged.

But Clyde was the first character listed AND not in the preview clip, leading me to believe he will play a larger role in tonight's show. M&T might be setting Clyde up to join Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters. I also noticed Clyde, along with Wendy and Token, were all mysteriously absent from the crowd scenes in The Poor Kid, therefore leading me to think that Trey and Matt have big plans for them this season and beyond. But then again, I'm probably just wishfully thinking.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm

nwt000 wrote:I notice that the preview clip had Clyde tagged first and the Big Five tagged nowhere. I guess we're in for a Randy and Clyde-centric season premiere, which is quite a surprise.

nwt000 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:The tags only apply to the preview. If the big 5 were in it, they'd be tagged.

But Clyde was the first character listed AND not in the preview clip, leading me to believe he will play a larger role in tonight's show. M&T might be setting Clyde up to join Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters. I also noticed Clyde, along with Wendy and Token, were all mysteriously absent from the crowd scenes in The Poor Kid, therefore leading me to think that Trey and Matt have big plans for them this season and beyond. But then again, I'm probably just wishfully thinking.

Sorry to break it to you, but don't get your hopes up. I have a feeling this is either all Randy, all Cartman, Cartman/Butters, or Cartman/Randy.

That's my two cents.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Finally, Season 16 is here :D

Now airing on the East Coast . . . . .

btw, here's the post-air thread :D
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Come join us in the post-air thread