*1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

JerseyShoreaholic

SMH. One of the worst episodes of South Park.

Postby JerseyShoreaholic » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 pm

this new episode of south park is about internet memes but its like not even about internet memes .. its so dumb .. if they woulda had like ... Scumbag Steve on there or even like Pedobear or like idk Socially Awkward Penguin it woulda been funny but instead they f*ckin made it based off plankin & tebowing and all that sh*t..such an utter and complete disappointment of ripping on current trends .. absolutely missed the whole point .. is it possible Trey and Matt are turning too old.. just like when a parent attempts to use a new slang word the wrong way ?? IT DOESNT WORK AND ISNT COOL. The idea couldve turned out to an epicly hilarious episode .. go back to your reseach and see what a meme is .. i mean for Christ Sake there is a new meme decicated to the Super Cool Ski Instructor .. get it right next time guys. SMH.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:31 am

Heh, nall forgot to lock this thread. I don't know if I'll move any posts to the post-air thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
YouBetterNot

LOL

Postby YouBetterNot » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 am

moneyshot meem for women these days? anyone else notice the same thing...ahahaha well i say killuminati for doing that.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:46 am

BREEAACCHH!!!!!!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
clayriggs

Faith Hilling Revival

Postby clayriggs » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

This was so funny. I think we need to start doing group memes with each person in the picture posing in a different meme. What are we gonna call it? Taylor Swift-Boating?
Areku23

Areku23

Postby Areku23 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Okay, I have to say that I was quite disappointed with this episode. There were 3 different story lines between the presidential debates, memeing and the possible uprising of cats and all three had nothing to do with each other.

This episode just wasnt funny or clever in any way. I thought you guys were better than this.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”