*1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discussio

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

raidpirate52
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby raidpirate52 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm sure you all know this but it never says any of them get hurt.

The thing that's dangerous? Well, they're small children lost in the woods. And you don't bring survival kit with food and water when you plan on going recreational zip lining.
fetterisbetter
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby fetterisbetter » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 pm

raidpirate52 wrote:I'm sure you all know this but it never says any of them get hurt.

The thing that's dangerous? Well, they're small children lost in the woods. And you don't bring survival kit with food and water when you plan on going recreational zip lining.


Lost in the woods?

Has anyone else thought of the possibility that this might in part be a Cabin in the Woods parody?
Stanluv25
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm

You're right, no one said they get hurt. But it is a high possibility as to what dangerous thing that puts their day of fun on hold. I'm just wondering if the adults are included or not or is it just the 4 boys trying to survive? I'm very curious what it is that happens and why they can't be saved that moment.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
raidpirate52
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby raidpirate52 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I'd place my bet that it's just the boys. None of the adults were shown in either the pictures or the clip.
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5858
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:40 pm

leg snapping is possible. Whenever i went zip-lining. the instructor would always say "keep the legs DOWN ya shmucks DOWN!" impossible with seats that are too small. so. ,someone has legs up. crack. hehee i think injury wont be the case. more like getting lost
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Stanluv25
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 am

^Ahh, okay then. So maybe Stan doesn't listen to the instructor and snaps his leg? I'm not letting this idea go until I see the episode lol.

And it is possible adults are trapped with them. The instructors could be as they were shown in the clip. And older kids or adults could also be ziplining that day.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5858
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby (ugly)Bob » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 am

Stanluv25 wrote:^Ahh, okay then. So maybe Stan doesn't listen to the instructor and snaps his leg? I'm not letting this idea go until I see the episode lol.

And it is possible adults are trapped with them. The instructors could be as they were shown in the clip. And older kids or adults could also be ziplining that day.



why do you want them to suffer?? Maybe for the adventure. I hope something dramatic happens like that
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
NeuroHeart
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

fetterisbetter wrote:Lost in the woods?
Has anyone else thought of the possibility that this might in part be a Cabin in the Woods parody?

While technically possible, I think this is extremely unlikely. Cabin in the Woods is basically a meta horror movie parody in and of itself, which could make parody difficult. That and the fact that it's really not about being lost in the woods... and the actual storyline would make anything involving the boys kind of end badly... Yeah, sort of doubt it.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 am

I'd love to see Trent Boyette ziplining in this episode; the last two episodes brought back a lot of characters from seasons from long ago; time for Trent :)

EDIT:

Do you guys realize that within about 12 hours from this post Comedy Central should already have their copy of 1606 ready for airing :D
Stanluv25
Posts: 2782
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:32 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:^Ahh, okay then. So maybe Stan doesn't listen to the instructor and snaps his leg? I'm not letting this idea go until I see the episode lol.

And it is possible adults are trapped with them. The instructors could be as they were shown in the clip. And older kids or adults could also be ziplining that day.



why do you want them to suffer?? Maybe for the adventure. I hope something dramatic happens like that


It's just this weird thing about me. Like I mentioned before, I can't explain my urge for my favs to be ill/injured without it sounding weird. You should probably just ignore it. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5858
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby (ugly)Bob » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:36 am

haha you like cartoon characters hurting themselves. try watching Happy Tree Friends?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5858
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby (ugly)Bob » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 am

i will never... forget this episode.... i wanna say so much but i cant now; I am vague on this thread so those who are looking here but havnt seen... yeah...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
maxbjr
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby maxbjr » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:16 am

I'd forgotten about Maxwell the zip-lining pig. That would be great to see him show up, but I doubt it will happen. There's just too many things they could parody from this one 30 sec clip. It'll be fun to see what they choose.
NeuroHeart
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:i will never... forget this episode.... i wanna say so much but i cant now; I am vague on this thread so those who are looking here but havnt seen... yeah...

Um, what?
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
maxbjr
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu

Postby maxbjr » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:49 am

If someone take an arrow to the knee (hunting accident), while trying to survive out in the woods, I'll just die laughing.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests