*1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Discussi

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17688
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re:

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 am

hitman88 wrote:seriously lamest season ever, the writers of this season haz really weak humor. Must be a woman in charge. Hopefully the next season gets better...

B& for misogyny. One week.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Donegati
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 am

Re:

Postby Donegati » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 am

hitman88 wrote:seriously lamest season ever, the writers of this season haz really weak humor. Must be a woman in charge. Hopefully the next season gets better...


Wow, f*ck you.
Signatures are gay.
alphanumrc
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby alphanumrc » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm

I don't get any of these tv show references because South Park is the only show I watch...and that's it.

All other tv just kinda sucks.
(Unless I have a little drink of Jameson)
99 i fail
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby 99 i fail » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

I have questions:
1. In which countries is both southparkstudios.com and southparkstudios.co.uk not accessible?

2. If I made a free website just to embed the preview clip (and maybe post press release and press images), and post the link on every pre-air thread (not to spam), would people use it and would that be legal?

3. Is using a video to flv converter to download the clip and then uploading it to youtube legal?

Please answer, that could help for people to be informed about episodes across the globe.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
chaushev
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Postby chaushev » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Please, never use real life characters on South Park again, unless they are real children resembling the animation characters. The actors used in this ep made me fast forward the boat part.
Thanks for another nice ep tho :)
nancy_tangerine
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Re:

Postby nancy_tangerine » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm

hitman88 wrote:seriously lamest season ever, the writers of this season haz really weak humor. Must be a woman in charge. Hopefully the next season gets better...


Holy... IS someone being a dildo...

And it's not even just that guy. I'm new to the fandom and I'm surprised with all the negativity. Anyway, fans always complain, I just hope that Matt and Trey don't let the hate get to them. :?

I mostly like all episodes centered around the boys. I just love to watch them do anything. But I personally think that the last episode WAS funny.
That live action part, in my understanding, was supposed to be a satire to those crappy dramatizations done by some TV shows. That's why the acting was so over the top dramatic and Kenny's hair color wasn't right. I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.
Last edited by nancy_tangerine on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh my God, what's up with this cartoon?!"
NeuroHeart
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Re:

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 pm

nancy_tangerine wrote:That live action part, in my understanding, was supposed to be a satire to those crappy dramatizations done by some TV shows. That's why the acting was so over the top dramatic and Kenny's hair color wasn't right. I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.

Thank Buddha some people get it.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Donegati
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 am

Re: Re:

Postby Donegati » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:
nancy_tangerine wrote:That live action part, in my understanding, was supposed to be a satire to those crappy dramatizations done by some TV shows. That's why the acting was so over the top dramatic and Kenny's hair color wasn't right. I don't get why this is such a big deal to some people.

Thank Buddha some people get it.


Right?? I was starting to think that I was the only one who got that. In my opinion, making the live action scenes was BRILLIANT.
Signatures are gay.
Marc_Deon
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby Marc_Deon » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

A SOLID 10 for the first 7m52s. I'll now start it over and try to get past that point :lol:
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:26 am

Re:

Postby Brendle » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Think of the average intelligence of the people criticizing this episode. People who write things like "the writers haz really weak humor" and things like "must be a woman in charge."

Then think of all the people who LIKE this episode and think it's good: nancytangerine, NeuroHeart, Big Will, Virus, me.

I'm not saying you're dumb if you don't like it...but it can't be a coincidence that all the smart people seem to either like the episode or not think it's that bad.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5855
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Re:

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Brendle wrote:Think of the average intelligence of the people criticizing this episode. People who write things like "the writers haz really weak humor" and things like "must be a woman in charge."

Then think of all the people who LIKE this episode and think it's good: nancytangerine, NeuroHeart, Big Will, Virus, me.

I'm not saying you're dumb if you don't like it...but it can't be a coincidence that all the smart people seem to either like the episode or not think it's that bad.




I am sure it is not a coincidence; i enjoy the episode even when i dont get the parodies.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17688
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

99 i fail wrote:2. If I made a free website just to embed the preview clip (and maybe post press release and press images), and post the link on every pre-air thread (not to spam), would people use it and would that be legal?

3. Is using a video to flv converter to download the clip and then uploading it to youtube legal?

2. it would be annoying. Just edit your profile, go to the signature box, and put your site's info in there.

3. Yes. Viacom is jealous of its property. When it finds out you've uploaded a copyrighted clip, it'll have YouTube remove it quickly, or make it so only the people in the US can see it.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5855
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Big-Will wrote:
99 i fail wrote:2. If I made a free website just to embed the preview clip (and maybe post press release and press images), and post the link on every pre-air thread (not to spam), would people use it and would that be legal?

3. Is using a video to flv converter to download the clip and then uploading it to youtube legal?

2. it would be annoying. Just edit your profile, go to the signature box, and put your site's info in there.

3. Yes. Viacom is jealous of its property. When it finds out you've uploaded a copyrighted clip, it'll have YouTube remove it quickly, or make it so only the people in the US can see it.




Actually there is a website that shows SP episodes (very up to date) and i can see it (Australia) so internet is one step ahead.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17688
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:54 pm

I think everyone knows about allsp. ;) It shows the episodes this site can't show, too.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
amellyamelly
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Postby amellyamelly » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

STAN IS HOT holy crap.... :) hehehehe

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests