*1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Re: *1709: Titties and Dragons* Post-Air Discussion

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:49 am

http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/18/453682 ... ot-too-big

A good read, if anyone has the time and interest. Basically, the recent trilogy was the result of the game just getting to be "too big." That's also the reason for its constant delays.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 am

well since Randy Killed the dude with an Arrow maybe they should do "The murder trial of Randy Marsh" next episode and have it continue throughout the next season.. will he be guilty or innocent? will they execute him? will he meet bubba in prison? he can grow a long beard get fat and have crazy looking hair, aka Phil Spector, Charlie Manson and Oj..it will be great..
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 am

Hilarious from start to finish! The anime scenes for Princess Kenny were funny, but it got better from there, aside from the continuous wiener bits from George R. R. Martin.

But the real capper is the Stick of Truth plug, with Butters' comment on it. I was in hysterics!!
jtjet0

Postby jtjet0 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 am

i definitely enjoyed the new trilogy i cant help but say i was not happy about the fight between bill gates and... playstation guy... it could have been much more epic... but i do look forward to playing the stick of truth... some day... :unhoodedkenny:
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 am

Wish this was only a Two-Part episode. I'm not into Japanese Anime, nor wieners. But hey, to each and his (literally) own. The only good thing about Part III was Butters at the end. I also thought it was somewhat comical when they finally got their XBOX Ones and Cartman declared it only "10% better" than the previous XBOX and was pretty over it fairly quickly. I can relate to that.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 am

Long day (for me); I'll have to watch this again. Great episode 8)

I liked the Peanuts music as the kids were walking through the aftermath of Black Friday. I liked the tattoos on Bill gates including MS-DOS 1972 and RIP Steve Jobs 2011 :)

And the eyes of Princess Kenny in Japan - just like the eyes in Japanese cartoons!

10/10 <---- more on this later after some sleep.

Great job, M&T. Looks like I'm eating at Red Robin for lunch tomorrow :yum:

A really great story arc.
JohnRu

Postby JohnRu » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:09 am

All of my in-laws are obsessed with Game of Thrones. The next time I see them and they start talking about it (which will likely be during Christmas dinner) I have no choice but to ask them if the show is really packed with floppy wieners.

Yup, they're gonna hate me.

Thanks for ruining Christmas dinner.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:06 am

I asked a friend about Game of Thrones, and it apparently it does contain a fair amount of nudity, but more female nudity than male nudity. There are supposedly far more titties than there are penises. Nevertheless, there is nudity from both sexes. Typical HBO. :roll:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:14 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I asked a friend about Game of Thrones, and it apparently it does contain a fair amount of nudity, but more female nudity than male nudity. There are supposedly far more titties than there are penises. Nevertheless, there is nudity from both sexes. Typical HBO. :roll:

The scene at Sony headquarters in "Black Friday" is typical of what you see in the HBO series, but I haven't seen what Butters has, apparently. :lol:

Here's a selection of quotes from the book "A Game of Thrones":

"He was dripping wet from the neck down, steaming in the chill air. His body was covered with brown hair, thick as a pelt. Between his legs, his manhood swung long and heavy."

"His manhood glistened wetly."

"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

"Even his manhood was ugly, thick and veined, with a bulbous purple head."

"His cock was as hard as an iron bar.

"She was much hairier than his sister. Absurdly, he felt his cock stir beneath the bathwater."

"He could feel his manhood beginning to stiffen."

"His legs were pale and skinny, and his manhood flopped about obscenely as he chased after his horse."
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Big-Will wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I asked a friend about Game of Thrones, and it apparently it does contain a fair amount of nudity, but more female nudity than male nudity. There are supposedly far more titties than there are penises. Nevertheless, there is nudity from both sexes. Typical HBO. :roll:

The scene at Sony headquarters in "Black Friday" is typical of what you see in the HBO series, but I haven't seen what Butters has, apparently. :lol:

"He was dripping wet from the neck down, steaming in the chill air. His body was covered with brown hair, thick as a pelt. Between his legs, his manhood swung long and heavy."

"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

"She was much hairier than his sister. Absurdly, he felt his cock stir beneath the bathwater."

"His legs were pale and skinny, and his manhood flopped about obscenely as he chased after his horse."

mmmmm...kayyyyy...Did GRRM ever "come out" at any time in his career?
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Big-Will wrote:

I guess he went to the Garrison school of writing.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Big-Will wrote:"His legs were pale and skinny, and his manhood flopped about obscenely as he chased after his horse."

Out of context this is fucking hilarious.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Anyone else enjoy the little scene in the "previously on South Park" montage from Taming Strange? I find that quite amusing to throw in stuff that didn't happen in the previous episode.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:39 pm

I read somewhere that this happens in GoT too - the clips don't have a thing to do with the episode at hand - but the downloads I have of GoT don't show "Previously..." clips.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 pm

It was funny. That's about all I can really say right now.
Black Friday is over. The Kids got more than I did with the new Xbox...and Randy got his TV.

Truly not the ending I expected....Again I found it funny, but I also was kinda disappointed at the same time. I wish I saw more of the misery. I wanted to see Elmo kill people! I wanted to see an epic battle between the kids, and instead the battle was between Bill Gates and the Horny Sony CEO. :roll:

So the Positives:

- Kinda liked the "Princess Kenny/Sailor Moon" beginning. Japanese Animation is killer. I just wish there was a bit of anger brought into it besides all the hearts and "ahh I love you Princess Kenny!!" sh*t.

-Kenny's "Death" and yes that does count and I'll tell you why. From now on...there is no DEATH in Kenny. As explained 2 seasons ago now I think...Kenny cannot technically 'die' and so that is as close to a death of him we will ever get now. So kinda yes he did die in this trilogy! :zombiekenny:

-I was a bit amazed by all the double crossing in this trilogy, especially from Stan and Kyle. It really get me kinda nervous between these two. It will make for a GREAT storyline for next year...but seriously. The big question has to be thought of....Is Stan and Kyle's "Relationship"...."On the Rocks?!?" :shock: :stanpuke: :-|

- George R.R. Martin was "Castrated"...so there will be no more talk of his "floppy weiner!" :mrgreen:

- Bill Gates WINS (mortal Combat Style) with a FATALITY finish!! :P :o

-Elmo: "Can Elmo Smell you Genitals"? :lol:

-Finally the Gang still making fun of their video game...and Butters Classic "yea and if you believe it's coming out soon I've got a floopy wiener for you!" line. UGH!! The wait is killing me...but I think the creators...well.....I don't know what is going through their heads now. :timmy: :chaos: :cartmansmile:

Overall, it was a decent trilogy. But far from their 'best' one or two.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”