*1906: Tweek x Craig* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*1906: Tweek x Craig* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:59 am

It's time for the all-new episode tonight on Comedy Central.

Thank you to everyone that submitted all your hot yaoi fanart for tonight's episode. We got about 1,500 unique submissions in total!
FreeQuebec86

Re: *1906: Tweek x Craig* Post-Air Discussion

Postby FreeQuebec86 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:15 am

Haha! just the start and loving it!

I think it's about the "no pico" japanese anime lol!?! ( hardcore stuff ) I learned about this thing like 2-3 week ago on a youtube channel ( pewdiepie, yeah i know... lol ).

Maybe Parker and Stone too lol. I know It's "old", but funny to see this in mainstream media!

+ i just get that all drawing are from fans! good job people, really good!

Great start!!

Edit : Nnnnnice 2nd part! Tweak is a sick actor :O! Haha.

Edit : 3, LOL nice ending. South Park is so PC that it force kids to be gays for all the goodness of people:O. Someone will counter that later ( Garrison Trump ? ) And cartman is really weird... lol. Butter + Canadian girl sweet! lol

Nice episode!
Last edited by FreeQuebec86 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:16 am

That was The Book Of Love by Peter Gabriel
Stan and Kyle :)
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:32 am

Was this episode supposed to make sense?
FreeQuebec86

Postby FreeQuebec86 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:36 am

Niels0827 wrote:Was this episode supposed to make sense?
Yes, the "gay anime" drawing is real lol.

I think this "trend" got bigger in the past week. Some big "youtuber" started to do "reaction video" while watching these kind of anime. It's like really hardcore xxx video.. xD With young day "cartoon" character like we saw.

+ South Park is so PC that it forced 2 non-gay guy to turn gays lol.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:38 am

Such an awesome episode!! :D I like all the emotions, all the strangeness...it just felt....good! :o

About time that all that drawing YeoI sh*t came out. You see it EVERYWHERE!! And YES...MOST of it is on gays and lesbians. It's...just their thing!

Anyways, the episode however leaves me with more questions than answers. I'm confused on Tweek and Craig's role. I mean, at first they wern't gay but now China/Japan...whatever...have MADE them?!? :shock: It's just...weird. In all honesty, I've always thought that Craig was *Slightly* gay...but taking Tweek into this situation really caught me off guard...and BY FAR one of Tweek's "best" performances!! I love Tweek. :tweek: :tweek:

Also, did...the Mayor have a husband?? Will this become addressed further??

and as for "Cupid Me" he was funny and strange. I kinda like the homosexual Cartman coming out (the ending was hilarious!) and Cartman going into a gay bar...so something is up :lol:

PS: The 'recurring' hush money for being gay.... :P It's like they want everyone and nobody to know about it at the same time lol.

As I said...great episode, but it just has me complexed and somewhat...asking for MORE!! Too bad we have to wait 2 weeks now :(

9/10.
Last edited by mo303564 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:40 am

The ending was the best. Cartman getting raped by Cupid Me on the bed was funny and then I’m not sure what the toilet scene was supposed to be, I guess a BJ or just him taking a crap like its sex. It’s hot that Butters and Charlotte are still dating.

The Yaoi art was funny. I can’t believe that the whole town was obsessed with the art and the two dating. It’s weird how they are still dating. I have to admit the whole thing got me wondering if being gay is cool. I know not to watch this episode too much or it will make me gay.

The whole joke on Japanese turning people gay was great. The rape of Don King I approve of. The episode was a little slow and none of the Japanese girls got anything to happen to them. I feel that is not fair and should be corrected in a later episode. Also I fear an innocent kid will get bullied like this. The episode is kind of depressing. I know I would have fought with everyone I could to end something like this. It was sad to see the two accept people saying they are gay and now have to live that way.

I guess it is an 8.5/10. I really wish it had been about girls being gay as I love artwork of the opposite sex like this. Also Wendy taking chasing after Tweek at the big breakup got me laughing hard but the whole breakup was killer.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Zhoaer

Postby Zhoaer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:43 am

I'am so happy right now. I'm glad Tweek got major screen time and I got to hear his beautiful voice again. The thing with Cupid Me was a bit.... unneeded. Did not see him peeing in people's mouths.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:46 am

Well that was odd. They basically had everyone telling Tweek and Craig they were gay so often that they finally said, "Fuck it, I guess we're gay."

Which is not how it works. This confusion must be intentional.
Kyle even defines the art style for everyone and no effect at all.

What was the deal with everyone giving them money? Whatever that was sailed clear over my head.

I found the yaoi art to be hilarious; especially when they 'broke up' and everyone started switching out their drawings.

And what was with the Mayor? Why is she hanging out at a grave in that one montage? Who is in that picture? Did she lose a lover or what?

Well I predicted Fatass f*cking himself and there it was; last shot of the ep. Sorry I was right, everyone.

The whole episode seemed confused; a bunch of characters are having genuine moments over something that isn't genuine. There was a lot of forced sweetness that I'm not sure about given it was all based on a misread.
This thread is probably going to get really interesting.

You read it! You can't unread it!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:51 am

Good song selection. Peter Gabriel - The Book Of Love (2010) and A Great Big World - Say Something (2013)

I hope to see Stan & Kyle hold hands like that one day, you know for real not as an act..like Tweek & Craig.

I had a feeling Wendy would like this type of stuff.

Good to see Charlotte again.

Tweek's line "You made me believe in myself in a way I never have before." really got me. Seriously I almost cried over that, and I rarely do.

Cartman masturbating over himself on the crapper fits him well.
Last edited by kfgg on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:03 am

9.6/10
Oh my god, that was an absolute masterpiece of an episode, that blew the last two episodes far out of the water! I'm so happy it really focused on Craig and Tweek as opposed to Cartman, but even Fatass' plot was a riot of laughs itself. Man, it seemed like everyone loved seeing Craig and Tweek as a couple and when they "broke up", everyone became super depressed as if the two of them being together was the light of their lives. Tonight definitely gave us the greatest look ever at how Craig and Tweek are both alone and together, it would be cool to see even more of them down the line moving forward. I also enjoyed how the song at the end was a actually a Japanese guy doing karaoke and the live action Creek sequence at the end was also a nice touch. Something else I thoroughly enjoyed was Wendy's explanation of yaoi at the beginning of the show, fittingly accompanied by a bunch of Creek fanart drawn by the Asian girls (which of course, were really drawn by various South Park fans. I'm still unsure if Craig and Tweek are just going through the charade of being a couple to keep the town happy or actually fell in love, but either scenario would be equally fine with me. Another legitimate gay couple on the show would definitely be a great addition to the show's now budding diversity. Speaking of homosexual couples, does South Park Elementary School have any lesbian students. It would be pretty cool to see a female equivalent to Craig and Tweek now, if they are actually gay now. Moving on to the girls now (as in the regular girls like Wendy, Bebe, Red and all of their friends), will we see any of them in the spotlight this season? Red is so overdue for her very own episode, it would be beyond amazing if we actually got to know her last name, who her family is, what her personality is really like and how she handles things on a daily basis. Please you guys, it's only right that she gets her day in the limelight and if she were to become popular enough, show up more often on the show. So enough wishful thinking about Red and more about what we actually came to discuss, this episode. This episode now supplants "Where My Country Gone?" as my favorite episode of the season. Going back to "Where My Country Gone?" again, it was really sweet to see Butters Skyping Charlotte in the closing montage, I hope those two can get together again at some point later on in the show's run. One more thing that made me smile was seeing more of Stan again after he was so quiet and out of focus in the past three episodes prior to tonight's brilliant broadcast. I never anything involving yaoi in South Park would put together a great story either official or fan-made, but I guess I was wrong, although I really enjoy Tumblr's "Ask Marsh and Broflovski", which is pretty awesome and has a compelling storyline. It's gonna be kinda tough waiting two weeks again for another episode, but hopefully it's well worth the wait when it does finally see the light of day on the evening of Veteran's Day!

P.S., Tweek is such an incredible actor, that performance he gave in the second act was simply marvelous! One more thing, I had no idea Mayor McDaniels was ever married, it was so tragic to see that she lost the love of her life and I also appreciate that it was actually played seriously as opposed to just being some dopey throwaway joke.
Female345

Postby Female345 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:22 am

It was an improvement from last week's ep.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:13 am

Are these art pictures by any chance on deviantArt or pivix?
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:14 am

I was wondering when "affirmative consent" would pop up. That was a popular topic last Spring and Summer.
Milo Vonnegut wrote:Are these art pictures by any chance on deviantArt or pivix?
Only if the people who submitted them are members there. You can also find some of these on imgur, probably tumblr....
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:19 am

Okay, I found one of them. The first image: http://xchibidragonx.deviantart.com/art ... -189730931

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”