*1910: PC Principal Final Justice* Post-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1910: PC Principal Final Justice* Post-Air Thread

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:54 pm

He needs to chill with Jimmy some. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ssjup81

Postby ssjup81 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:03 pm

kfgg wrote:One other thing, I don't mean to put less attention to my own questions but ever wonder what Wendy looks like without her hat? That question was answered.

Wendy's been seen without her hat in "Chef Goes Nanners". It's the ep about the South Park flag.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:22 am

ssjup81 wrote:
kfgg wrote:One other thing, I don't mean to put less attention to my own questions but ever wonder what Wendy looks like without her hat? That question was answered.

Wendy's been seen without her hat in "Chef Goes Nanners". It's the ep about the South Park flag.
Did you not read my post explaining that the girl in that scene is not Wendy?
ssjup81

Postby ssjup81 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:24 am

nwt000 wrote:
ssjup81 wrote:

Yeah, it's not Wendy, that's why I named an ep where she actually was.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:29 am

ssjup81 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
ssjup81 wrote:Wendy's been seen without her hat in "Chef Goes Nanners". It's the ep about the South Park flag.
Ah, I misunderstood your post, I thought you were saying that the girl in that shot was actually Wendy. My bad! :oops:
Gold_sp

Postby Gold_sp » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:51 am

So will the PC story be continued next season? This season is neato, yeah, but i kinda miss the old South Park style now :). Anyway, c u next year :D. (And i can't wait to get TFBW!)
BTW, what 'bout principal Victoria? People like her, plz don't kick her out :(.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:34 am

Well, I was wrong about kyle. He made the same mistake as jimmy. I didn't enjoy this episode very much, it is almost as nothing actually happened in 20 minutes, except Leslie being killed which was to be expected. Apparently, we will still have Pc principal as a principal next year. I don't mind, but I can already see people in despair because of this. XD

The ending looked to me almost like a cliffhanger, since a lot still remains on the table.

About guns, what I can understand is that, according to Parker and Stone, sometimes people kill because they are very desperate for attention (at least this is what I thought they were trying to say, but who knows).

Overall, a good season and the best of the last years. It'd give it a 8, with a couple of meh episodes but also a couple of almost perfect episodes.

The best episode IMHO was "Tweek and Craig", because it was damn funny but also because I liked how in the end they became best friends. Tweek is a sensitive kid and Craig a good kid, he understood how tweek needed this friendship.
Last edited by mario88 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
He is the record!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:35 am

Ahh, well I think I laughed more in this one that most of the others this season. That's good for something right? Things did feel a little rushed and still a little confused about who was doing what and why. Ads taking on human forms? Just weird. I don't know what I feel about all the characters with guns in the episode. I'm not anti gun but I don't see why everyone feels they need one. I would feel a little on edge in a house with a gun since accidents do happen... and again, seeing all the kids with guns- not very cool. Again, how easily someone could have shot someone else! Or themselves! Just one of those adult things that really needs to stay away from the kids on this show.

But that being said the Marsh family pointing their guns at each other was funny. I like all the little 'confessions' they had. Shelley wishes Randy paid more attention to her then he admits he feels she hates him. Then Shelley feels Sharon always takes Stan's side. (say that 10 times fast lol). That was nice to see since I tend to write that sort of angle in my fanfics.

The Gun Show being seen as a dog show... hilarious. Nice to see Butters still chatting with the Canadian girl. Funnny when Randy was yelling at Whole Foods and Sharon pointing out... he indeed was getting into an argument with a grocery store. But it was weird when it just got up and flew away. Like that's not the end of it.

Bummer PCP is still there, and Stan summed everything up perfectly, 'It's going to be hard' for everyone to continue being PC. I rate this 7.5/10.

Alas, the long wait for next season begins. Hope it's better than this one was.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
ssjup81

Postby ssjup81 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 am

nwt000 wrote:
ssjup81 wrote:
nwt000 wrote: Did you not read my post explaining that the girl in that scene is not Wendy?
Ah, I misunderstood your post, I thought you were saying that the girl in that shot was actually Wendy. My bad! :oops:
I'm sorry. I should've been more direct. ^^
mario88 wrote:Well, I was wrong about kyle. He did the same mistake as jimmy.
To be fair, though, Kyle had less information. Jimmy was definitely "thinking with"'his "dick" as he was briefed on what was going on and knew she was an ad. Kyle, not so much. Logically, Kyle believing Leslie made sense, especially since she told Kyle that Jimmy had been killed. Both she and Jimmy had gone missing and she managed to return. So yeah, I actually don't fault Kyle for believing Leslie given the limited information he had. Rewatching ep 9 and Kyle giving her the last four digits of his social seemed like he did it without thinking after being surprised. If so, then that was a realistic reaction.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:07 am

Actually, Wendy without her beret is just a mirror image of Red with black hair.
Also, Mrs. McCormick has the same hairstyle as Wendy.

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:38 am

Chef Goes Nanners. When she dreamed about rolling around with Cartman. I remember. I don't know why it slipped my mind. My brain wasn't there Thursday morning, that's for sure. I'm sorry for the confusion.
Stan and Kyle :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:54 am

Well since this is the end of Season 19, might as well review them. Haven't done this in awhile.

Stunning & Brave: It was alright. Not happy about Principal Victoria getting fired and am not a huge fan of him in general. Catelyn Jenner's "Buckle Up Buckaroo!" began here. That was the best part of the episode.

Where My Country Gone: I really like the Canadians. I liked Charlotte. I still do. I like that Butters kept going with Charlotte. I liked the use of "Feels So Good" by Chuck Mangione here. Plus they finally got to use the real version of "Safety Dance" by the Canadian group Men Without Hats. Last time they used the song itself, was in Asspen and it wasn't the actual version of the song. Again, Catelyn Jenner's "Buckle Up Buckaroo!"

The City Part Of Town: The fake commercials with Trey voicing them were great. Also, this spotlights a major reason why I like Kenny. He has a heart. He cares about his sister. Also, you can never argue with having the City Wok Guy in an episode. He's Classic South Park at it's best.

You're Not Yelping: Welcome David. Or as it's pronounced Daveeeeed.

Safe Space: This was kinda dull.

Tweek x Craig: Finally, after decades of existence they decided to take Yaoi and make it front and center. This episode really was a break from the rest. It focused more on the characters and their relationships, less on the politics. Plus it used a few good songs along the way. "The Book Of Love" by Peter Gabriel and "Say Something" by A Great Big World. This is something I've always loved about South Park. The use of music in the show.

Naughty Ninjas: This was kinda dull.

Sponsored Content: Beginning of the end of this season.

Truth & Advertising: Last thing I needed to see was a fight between two that I really care about. That was horrible. The only thing that saved this one was Catelyn Jenner.

PC Principal's Final Justice: Continued from above except this time we add guns into the mix. Too much story with too little time to clearly answer some questions that were left hanging the episode prior. I think they just wanted to finish this thing as quick as possible and get on with their Christmas, Hanukkah, etc. Working since September with only 3 weeks off (or was it 4) would wear anyone out.
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:32 pm

I just can't wait t'il season 20 :unhoodedkenny:
KylesCousin

Postby KylesCousin » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:56 am

Is this story going to continue into next season? I can't wait another year for this to resume. What if I die before then? I've had this scratchy throat lately, and my allergies are really acting up, and the air is so dry out here. My hands are fah-reezing, too. I might not live to see season 21. Oh jeayzus.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Agreed. I hope Season 20 answers a few things, and regardless you know, Season 20. That's a big milestone. I have a feeling the network will probably hype it and market the crap out of it like they've done in the past. I hope this doesn't put any pressure on the writers and staff. For some reason I think Season 10 had a problem like that.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”