*2003: The Damned* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2003: The Damned* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:31 am

Do you want to see?
kfgg

Re: *2003: The Damned* Post-Air Discussion

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:32 am

Odd turn of events. More in 2 weeks.
Stan and Kyle :)
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:35 am

what????????

this show gets better and better.....
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:39 am

Wow!! Looks like the only kid who is in a GF/BF Relationship....is ERIC CARTMAN!! :shock: :zombiekenny:
*Except for Butters/Tweek and craig lol*

Plus I kinda expected Ike would know what was up. Kinda curious who this other person is though.
So we have to wait 2 weeks now?? :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:53 am

I’ll have to say that the first half was kind of boring. The presidential debate joke was kind of boring but after watching the episode I get what was happening. So the member berries are in town and there are a lot of them. So I guess everyone wants Garrison because of the berries, the theory is kind of solid now.

So the real sweet stuff was Cartman and Heidi. Those scenes were the best as Cartman never gets any love and now he is like Butters but his girl lives in South Park. Looks like Cartman is growing up after all. Cartman can still tell a joke but so dull like. I love he message that without social media a person can have a normal life. So how will this impact the show? If Cartman is the only one with a girlfriend or only one good with girls than he is like the coolest kid in South Park and all other kids will want to be like him and Heidi now. I see it that there may be a giant leaving social media act that the town of South Park does. Here’s to Cartman getting to see some nice Heidi coochie! :wink: He deserves it. Eric likes his French fry with some sweet n sour sauce :oops:

It’s weird that the member berries are at that farmer’s farm as he was the Indian burial guy. So do member berries have some sort of dead body connection or is that what the title of the episode is about and that the Denmark chick died? Maybe that Olympian will come back to life? What if dead people are buried under the member berries? That means the berries have their soul or learn from them. It is that the older make you go back either people alive or dead they get more conservative. Like 200 years ago it was cool to have slaves. So member berries like a confederate would be so racist and for Garrison. It must be that all of the USA are eating the town’s member berries or each state has their own growers.

So what will happen to Gerald? Denmark is going to say his name, like crying wolf I guess, another nursery tale. Gerald also has either been connected to Skankhunt by Denmark’s people or by someone who knows who he is in town. It was kind of weird like Gerald was going to kill someone or even Ike to hide who he is. There may be a Nixon Deepthroat tie in with Gerald meeting the message person.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Biolum8052

Postby Biolum8052 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:58 am

Stale
Last edited by Biolum8052 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:00 am

mo303564 wrote:Wow!! Looks like the only kid who is in a GF/BF Relationship....is ERIC CARTMAN!! :shock: :zombiekenny:
*Except for Butters/Tweek and craig lol*

Plus I kinda expected Ike would know what was up. Kinda curious who this other person is though.
So we have to wait 2 weeks now?? :(
I just thought of how Heidi may of had too much member berry pie and so she will come to her senses and leave Cartman.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 am

Heidi coochie?
lolwut?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 am

This was a very decent episode - despite the smattering of plotlines, unlike "Member Berries", there wasn't a feeling of false resolution. The balance of power tipped back towards the adults, but it's all story movement - Randy is beginning to investigate the background of the "Member Berries", Mr. Garrison is finally admitting to his faults on the campaign trail (loved him mentioning being a lesbian, hoping for more jokes like that), Cartman has formed a relationship with Heidi, Gerald has realized his mistakes, PCP is getting involved, Stan is mourning Wendy, someone has figured out Gerald's identity, the Police are investigating the boys... and Denmark wants to get revenge.

There's a lot going on, but we're only three episodes in and there's no resolution in sight, so it works in a way it wouldn't if this was the second-to-last episode of the season or if we were still in the old format. Future episodes have the promise of following up on this, but I do hope the season begins to move on a little from these initial storylines... not because I don't like the continuity, but because the stories could lose some of their momentum. Everything is still very fresh now though, and I'm enjoying it!

Also, Whole Food is still back. I hope the crew actually shows what it is or otherwise explains it.
Last edited by JVM on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
Female345

Postby Female345 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:24 am

That wasn't a bad episode.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:25 am

I hope Stan finally starts dating Kyle. Both are wide open. Cartman is out of the way (For now) Why did Stan have an image of Cartman's ass in his phone in with whatever he had of Wendy. Makes me wonder what else is in there.

Finally Ike said something.

Cartman with Heidi was the best part. I hope that lasts.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:44 am

Cartman must have put it there. No way Stan would have a pic of Cartman on his phone voluntarily, especially that picture.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:49 am

Unless he likes that sort of thing (See Bass To Mouth)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 am

JVM wrote:Also, Whole Food is still back. I hope the crew actually shows what it is or otherwise explains it.
South Park on Twitter would like a word with you. :lol:

nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:15 am

8.8/10
This has to be the best start to a season in a long time. Garrison unsuccessfully trying to lose support, Hillary being a dumb robot, Randy realizing just how terrible member berries are and Gerald finally on the verge of meeting his match were all quite hilarious. The best part of the episode by a staggering margin was the friendship/budding romance between Cartman and Heidi, aren't they just a cute pair, even only as friends? Oh my god Matt and Trey, please keep these two together for the long-term and make Heidi into the female equivalent of Cartman! That way, the show would finally have a major female characters and the girls would almost certainly have to appear more and quite frankly, that's what I really want on the show: more girls! Aside from that, Cartman having a loyal partner by his side would be pretty nice, especially one of the opposite gender. I feel like Heidi taking on a Cartman-like persona could draw in a whole new audience and bring back some past fans as well with a new spin on the South Park brand. In conclusion: HEIMAN FOREVER!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”