*2103: Holiday Special* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Garrison4Prez!!!

Re: *2103: Holiday Special* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Garrison4Prez!!! » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Uh, oh. Looks like it's back to being the "Randy Show" again...
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Maybe that Indian guy in the image is actually a relative of Randy's somehow. Hasn't anyone heard of brotherly love?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:01 am

We had vintage Tweek last week so now we get some vintage Randy?
Vintage Randy is him getting super into a very specific thing to the point of being irrational so the guys can simultaneously make fun of it and show how much they are currently into that thing.
The season opener was not vintage Randy. He didn't go completely off the rails with his new hobby/career. Rather it diverted into another story about pissed off rednecks. Vintage Randy always has him ranting to Sharon or someone else in the Marsh family about not understanding him and his newfound 'passion'. So if he gets super into Native American culture to the point where he's annoying other people in the family or in town after a DNA test shows a smidgen of indigenous in his genome, that will be vintage Randy.

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:29 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:01 am
We had vintage Tweek last week so now we get some vintage Randy?
Vintage Randy is him getting super into a very specific thing to the point of being irrational so the guys can simultaneously make fun of it and show how much they are currently into that thing.
The season opener was not vintage Randy. He didn't go completely off the rails with his new hobby/career. Rather it diverted into another story about pissed off rednecks. Vintage Randy always has him ranting to Sharon or someone else in the Marsh family about not understanding him and his newfound 'passion'. So if he gets super into Native American culture to the point where he's annoying other people in the family or in town after a DNA test shows a smidgen of indigenous in his genome, that will be vintage Randy.
Think we'll have vintage Wendy this season? I know I already made my Wendy comment for the week on the forums but I promise that this will be my only exception for the week.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:51 am

Maybe its nothing or maybe it something. The DNA and Me kit has you take a swab from your mouth. That is unique as usually you are required to spit a lot into a little container. So could there be a joke based on the swab?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:45 pm

The episode does not relate to the "4 ½ out of 5 stars. A-" part of the description so I have no idea why they said that.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”