*2108: Moss Piglets* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2108: Moss Piglets* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:43 am

Science Fair? Yaaay!
Sgt. Sarge

Re: *2108: Moss Piglets* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:39 am

Oh Dude, they went full in with fem-Cartman.

I gotta say the Heidi part saved this episode for me, the water bear thing felt disjointed. I think based on the previews that the A plot was going through some changes and it didn't work out. Heidi and Cartman seems to be going a way that some were expecting to happen a bit later but I don't mind the sudden bomb. I hope this all builds up to a thrilling conclusion that either helps Heidi or takes it even further.
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:40 am

I see Cartman's own experiment has reaped great rewards fro him. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:56 am

That one was funny. I didn’t think that Heidi would be fat for real, but my wishes have been made reality. I didn’t like the zits. They should have her find like rubbing alcohol to fix that, but that stuff does burn your genitals and really hurts one’s anus if you don’t keep it clean much or if you fart a lot. I think Heidi like Cartman is gold. I was laughing at every scene this week, great episode.

The plot of the water bears with being NFL fans was kind of lame and weird but was okay as the Heidi plot was great this time. The water bears were fun but when it became an NFL thing it was strange to make them fans, but it was not a killjoy of the episode.

I like how Heidi is like Cartman and can follow through. She seems to be more dangerous than Cartman and so there are a lot of things Cartman has done that now Heidi can overachieve at. I want to see Cartman continue to think Heidi is acting worse than he does and she succeeds at pulling it off.

It was nice the way Nathan and Mimsy was used. No issues for me. So, is Mimsy’s real name Mimallah? Is he Muslim than or what? Is there a joke there I don’t get? Maybe a dream of Nathan getting laid would have been funnier.

Heidi at the bus stop was good. I didn’t write down all the girls there. There was Heidi, I think Wendy, and Bebe and maybe a new girl Theresa. I guess Theresa is the new Kenny. People wanted the show to have more girls but now the girls are just like the boys, hahahaha. It felt gender bending like I was becoming a girl, weird.

The water bears doing the hokey pokey was silly and not too bad but with Heidi farting them out that was gross and got laughs from me. Heidi on the couch like that was a perfect end. She should explore her sexuality as a way of getting what she wants too and everything else a woman would use and along with what Cartman would use. I guess Cartman being confused how certain things would for Heidi, so he wouldn’t get why they don’t work for them.

Heidi would be like the perfect girlfriend for me now. I’d just want to get those zits taken care of. I liked the part where her butt was showing when she gave that speech about getting rid of the lazy unproductive handicapped kids. Heidi sure knows how to make a point. I really want to see her one up Cartman at everything until people say Heidi is the baddest assed character on the show.

This episode really ran on Heidi being a bully and it worked. Her scaring Cartman from calling her names like bitch was great. I was so afraid that if she drank the water bears that it would kill her and, so I had my fingers crossed. Luckily, she was okay and can be in the next episode. Her killing an advanced intelligent species is getting there with Cartman’s level, hehehe.

I think the episode was an easy 9/10. I hope there is more of Heidi like Cartman. They can probably slow down some with her evolution if they can but do get rid of her acne, it made her too ugly and painful to look at for me.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:09 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:56 am
Words
I agreed with you, but, Maybe yes, So what are my thoughts on my favourite OTP, it NEEDS to be fixed! Except it will be an healthy relationship a la S20!
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 am

You don't need to quote the whole thing unless the original post is on a previous page. In this case, just write "words," 'cause all that text is right above your post. Don't need to read it twice. :)

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 am

It was a funny episode and all, but I want the old Heidi to return by the end of the season and find a new and more rewarding, but still at least some what prominent role on the show. If they kill off Heidi though, they should replace her with not one, not two, but three girls in the show’s core girls group and Trey and Matt should end their sexist tradition of demonizing and killing off one of the fourth grade girls in every odd-numbered season, it would be nice for the fourth grade girls to get actual respect on the show instead of being characters that hardly ever get any personality or attention unless they’re being built up for the audience to hate them and then celebrate their impending demise.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 am

nwt000 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 am
demonizing and killing off one of the fourth grade girls in every odd-numbered season,
That's 11 girls. I'd like to see a list now. :o

nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:13 am

Big-Will wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 am
nwt000 wrote:
demonizing and killing off one of the fourth grade girls in every odd-numbered season,
That's 11 girls. I'd like to see a list now. :o
The tradition only started in Season 19, but I’m worried it’s going to continue as long as the show/franchise exists, which really bothers me.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:26 am

nwt000 wrote:
It was a funny episode and all, but I want the old Heidi to return by the end of the season and find a new and more rewarding, but still at least some what prominent role on the show. If they kill off Heidi though, they should replace her with not one, not two, but three girls in the show’s core girls group and Trey and Matt should end their sexist tradition of demonizing and killing off one of the fourth grade girls in every odd-numbered season, it would be nice for the fourth grade girls to get actual respect on the show instead of being characters that hardly ever get any personality or attention unless they’re being built up for the audience to hate them and then celebrate their impending demise.
We don't need any girls to end up like Freja Ollegard. Also Trey and Matt said they don't want Heidi to go away, so don't expect her to die soon.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:29 am

Big-Will wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:40 am
I see Cartman's own experiment has reaped great rewards fro him. :lol:
Say, didn't you once said that Heidi will never become like Cartman?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:48 am

I sure did. But I see she's SURPASSED him. :lol:

Even Cartman wanted the old Heidi back. :lol: And if he was stuck in a relationship before, he's REALLY stuck now. :mrgreen:

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:53 am

I laughed at “Samesies!!” and a few of Heidi’s Cartman-like comments.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 am

JamesPolo wrote:
They should have her find like rubbing alcohol to fix that, but that stuff does burn your genitals and really hurts one’s anus if you don’t keep it clean much or if you fart a lot.
Wait, what does putting rubbing alcohol on your face have to do with your genitals and anus?
JamesPolo wrote:
Heidi at the bus stop was good. I didn’t write down all the girls there. There was Heidi, I think Wendy, and Bebe and maybe a new girl Theresa. I guess Theresa is the new Kenny. People wanted the show to have more girls but now the girls are just like the boys, hahahaha. It felt gender bending like I was becoming a girl, weird.
The girls at the bus stop were Wendy, Theresa and Isla and Heidi.

...Anyway, episode is available now for those waiting to stream it. Enjoy!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:35 am

nall wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 am
JamesPolo wrote:
They should have her find like rubbing alcohol to fix that, but that stuff does burn your genitals and really hurts one’s anus if you don’t keep it clean much or if you fart a lot.
Wait, what does putting rubbing alcohol on your face have to do with your genitals and anus?
JamesPolo wrote:
The girls at the bus stop were Wendy, Theresa and Isla and Heidi.

...Anyway, episode is available now for those waiting to stream it. Enjoy!
Which one of the four main boys that each girl at the bus stop represents?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”