S22E07: "Nobody Got Cereal?" preshow discussion.

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

S22E07: "Nobody Got Cereal?" preshow discussion.

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Episode 2207 - Nobody Got Cereal?

ManBearPig continues to terrorize South Park. The boys break out of jail and are on the run from the police and ManBearPig. Satan steps up to help the boys and the rest of the citizens of South Park.

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Stanluv25

Re: S22E07: "Nobody Got Cereal?" preshow discussion.

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Sounds like another cool idea. I like the thought of the boys breaking out of jail. Wonder how they do that? Funny how the first thing Stan wonders when he goes back 'home' is "Where's Mom?" Like he already knows Randy is useless. :lol: Which it appears to be so if he's playing a video game and Sharon is the one looking for a lawyer and therapist.

Hope they won't focus too much on the Red Dead Redemption 2 jokes. Most video game jokes go over my head since I don't play them. Anyway, looking forward to Wed. :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:23 am

I really liked the last episode and so this one should be great too. I think either ManBearPig or Satan will break the kids out of jail or it may be some sort of copy from Red Dead Redemption if that's in that game anyways by Randy.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:23 am
I really liked the last episode and so this one should be great too. I think either ManBearPig or Satan will break the kids out of jail or it may be some sort of copy from Red Dead Redemption if that's in that game anyways by Randy.
The episode description does say that the boys break out of jail (probably with Satan's help), and they're all running from both the police and from ManBearPig.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Satan helping out the town is going to be interesting. A lot of fans are excited we may finally see Damien return to the series; if anyone from the studio's listening, a little would go a long way. He should probably remember his son's favorite town.

Not too much else to say, just waiting on the show :)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:07 am

I'm already wondering if it will resolve this week. Or at least get to a point where it becomes a background feature, as I've speculated. Because I think there is a good chance this story keeps rolling into a third episode.
If for no other reason than break number two in this season comes after next week's episode, so that gives more time to try and cook up episode 9. I'm thinking about how Imaginationland fell in the middle of it's run much like a hypothetical "Cereal" trilogy would. Imaginationland preceded Thanksgiving with two episodes after.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:07 am
I'm already wondering if it will resolve this week. Or at least get to a point where it becomes a background feature, as I've speculated. Because I think there is a good chance this story keeps rolling into a third episode.
If for no other reason than break number two in this season comes after next week's episode, so that gives more time to try and cook up episode 9. I'm thinking about how Imaginationland fell in the middle of it's run much like a hypothetical "Cereal" trilogy would. Imaginationland preceded Thanksgiving with two episodes after.
Yeah, over the last few years people are used to season cappers, but the multi-part episodes of the previous seasons had usually been mid-to-late-run. 200/201, Coon and Friends, and Black Friday all came with only one episode left in the run afterward. The irony is I remember in most cases, people would usually feel underwhelmed by switching back to a silly one-off after something huge. "Creme Fraiche" has been half-redeemed by Randy's overall popularity, but "Crippled Summer" and "The Hobbit" were both really poorly received.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”