S22E09: "Unfulfilled" postshow discussion.

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mario88

Re: S22E09: "Unfulfilled" postshow discussion.

Postby mario88 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:36 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:47 am
I really liked the Irish stuff as I just wrote a Good Friday Agreement paper for a government class. I liked the episode. I want more of the mutants. They make me think of the X-Men and how Stan Lee died recently. Jubilee always liked the mall. The Polish kid competing with Butters was a nice touch.

I really like the Irish rate now so I loved the episode.
by the way, emmanuel macron (france's president) has totally folded: not only did he revoke the new tax a few days ago, he has also announced now the raise in the minimum wages.

and speaking about france, there was a terrorist attack in strasbourg: an islamic extremist opened fire at the local christmas market killing 3 four people, 12 were injured.
He is the record!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:02 pm

mario88 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:36 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:47 am
I really liked the Irish stuff as I just wrote a Good Friday Agreement paper for a government class. I liked the episode. I want more of the mutants. They make me think of the X-Men and how Stan Lee died recently. Jubilee always liked the mall. The Polish kid competing with Butters was a nice touch.

I really like the Irish rate now so I loved the episode.
by the way, emmanuel macron (france's president) has totally folded: not only did he revoke the new tax a few days ago, he has also announced now the raise in the minimum wages.

and speaking about france, there was a terrorist attack in strasbourg: an islamic extremist opened fire at the local christmas market killing 3 four people, 12 were injured.
I've started to investigate the Yellow Vests as they are a scary anarchist protest group. They are far Left, far Right, Anti-Government, hate Macron, a working class movement, anarchists, and are starting to develop anti-immigration sentiments. I think they could pose a threat to many nations as their movement is spreading. The first week there was like 300k protesters but in the fifth week only 66k. If the numbers keep shrinking that will probably be good but they may start to grow again. I'm worried for the migrants some as genocide could take place if the movement grows and becomes fully anti-immigrant. Also the group really has no leader so if one is ever selected that will change things and change the direction of the movement. If the group keeps growing in numbers of protesters and the number of protests I think the French President will have to step down.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
mario88

Postby mario88 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:18 am

i didn't know whether to write 3 or 4 casualties as there was one persone in a coma. well, he died, so it's officially four.

truth to be told, i think the French, despite their reputation, on average have more guts than other europeans, at least certainly more than us italians. we complain day in day out but do nothing, while the Yellow Vests turned outside down their Country. and are getting what they asked and probably deserved.

politicians sometimes act like they didn't know they are supposed to represent us.
He is the record!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”