How to Eat things with your but

Moderator: Big-Will

Xy69Xy

How to Eat things with your but

Postby Xy69Xy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:59 pm

In kennys house, Mr. and Mrs. Thompson said their son disappeared when he was 7. When searching the Milk factories database they said that he disappeared when he was 6.
Tobiazz

Re: How to Eat things with your but

Postby Tobiazz » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:25 am

Like everybody is as clever as u are, you know they are just stupid in mind in south park :timmy:
Xy69Xy

Postby Xy69Xy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 am

Tobiazz wrote:Like everybody is as clever as u are, you know they are just stupid in mind in south park :timmy:

"they are just stupid in mind in south park"

....What the HELL does that even mean? Did you fail fourth grade english? These forums are SOO depressing I thought that southpark almost attracted an intelligent crowd but I was painfully mistaken.

As a response to your almost un-desipherable rebuttle:

IMO i didn't think that this was a valid "blooper" originally. Or as you decided to state it, it wasn't "clever" of me to hear it.

However when I looked in the blooper section of season five (this one actually) I saw the towelie episode blooper exposed. The "#1000" was later described as a "#100" and an individual recommended that it was indeed a blooper. I saw this [towelie blooper] myself and was simply checking to make sure it was up here. Indeed it was for it SURELY is a blooper.

So basically NO. You are sooo sadly (however not as much un-surprisingly) incorrect. Number mis-transfers ARE VALID BLOOPERS.

(Side note: my iQ is 153 so, not "everyone" is NEARLY as clever as me or the average iQ wouldn't BE a MEASLEY 100.)

So pretty much EVERYTHING you posted is wrong.

,,!,, (-.-) ,,!,,

(I have to tell you that this is a man flicking you off or you might be too stupid to get it. )
t-t-timmy

Postby t-t-timmy » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:15 am

Xy69Xy wrote:
Tobiazz wrote:Like everybody is as clever as u are, you know they are just stupid in mind in south park :timmy:

....What the HELL does that even mean? Did you fail fourth grade english? These forums are SOO depressing I thought that southpark almost attracted an intelligent crowd but I was painfully mistaken.

IMO i didn't think that this was a valid "blooper" originally. Or as you decided to state it, it wasn't "clever" of me to hear it.

However when I looked in the blooper section of season five (this one actually) I saw the towelie episode blooper exposed. The "#1000" was later described as a "#100" and an individual recommended that it was indeed a blooper. I saw this [towelie blooper] myself and was simply checking to make sure it was up here. Indeed it was for it SURELY is a blooper.

So basically NO. You are sooo sadly (however not as much un-surprisingly) incorrect. Number mis-transfers ARE VALID BLOOPERS.

(Side note: my iQ is 153 so, not "everyone" is NEARLY as clever as me or the average iQ wouldn't BE a MEASLEY 100.)

,,!,, (-.-) ,,!,,

(I have to tell you that this is a man flicking you off or you might be too stupid to get it. )

If I could steal a line from Eric Cartman...

"You really need to get that sand outta your vagina."
When life gives you lemons, chuck 'em at Eric and run like hell.
Ampullano52

Postby Ampullano52 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Xy69Xy wrote:

,,!,, (-.-) ,,!,,

You don't flick someone off. You flip them off.

Return to “Season 5”