Alien found in episode "Jared has aides" #602

Moderator: Big-Will

thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:01 pm

ICS wrote:he's got the 420 in his name, he's just high, dont mind him.

they stopped the aliens after season 7? that sucks. i've found maybe 2 until i looked on here.

no if you go to the link of the person above me below you they have visitor things in seasons 8 and 9
tuomas

Postby tuomas » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:22 pm

i think the reason they put them in alot of the episodes (if not all of them) is because of their first episode (cartman gets an anal probe) but i know it did NOT end in season 7 ive seen them in bloody mary and in a million little fibers and they are seasons 9 and 10
tadfoster

Re: Alien found in episode "Jared has aides" #602

Postby tadfoster » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:02 pm

Mandabear718 wrote:I am so pumped I finally found the alien in this episode! It's in the beginning when Jared and his girlfriend Christine are sitting at dinner. After Christine finds out Jared has aides, she leaves and Jared follows her. In the moments that Jared is chasing her and he is saying to himself that he needs to tell people there is an alien in the upper right hand corner of the resturant at a table. It's kinda cute cause he blinks :lol:

:twisted: :evil: What the f*ck no picture :evil: :twisted:
Kenny199

Re: Alien found in episode "Jared has aides" #602

Postby Kenny199 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:44 pm

tadfoster wrote:
Mandabear718 wrote:I am so pumped I finally found the alien in this episode! It's in the beginning when Jared and his girlfriend Christine are sitting at dinner. After Christine finds out Jared has aides, she leaves and Jared follows her. In the moments that Jared is chasing her and he is saying to himself that he needs to tell people there is an alien in the upper right hand corner of the resturant at a table. It's kinda cute cause he blinks :lol:

:twisted: :evil: What the f*ck no picture :evil: :twisted:

Remember not to bump topics next time.

Retard.
Hamster at Dawn

Postby Hamster at Dawn » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:55 pm

yes they have some in seasons 8+ but there are less of them.
Unless they're just harder to find...

Return to “Season 6”