Black Kyle & White Chef

Moderator: Big-Will

Flight 96

Black Kyle & White Chef

Postby Flight 96 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Not sure if this one has been pointed out or not:
In the episode "The terrance & phillip movie trailer" when russel crowe first gets to Brooklyn New York you'll see a black kyle with a blue hat on instead of his green one in the background.

Also, although this is in season 10 in "Hell on Earth 2006" at satin's sweet 16 party when satin is talking about what he learned, you'll see a fat white guy in the background with chef's attire. Only thing different is that it doesn't say chef on his appron.
Niels0827

Re: Black Kyle & White Chef

Postby Niels0827 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Flight 96 wrote :
Also, although this is in season 10 in "Hell on Earth 2006" at satin's sweet 16 party when satin is talking about what he learned, you'll see a fat white guy in the background with chef's attire. Only thing different is that it doesn't say chef on his appron.

This is most likely because it's a costume party, and with many people dressed up as celebrities, somebody dressed up as Chef. He is, after all, a celebrity :P
flcl64

Postby flcl64 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 am

I think i remember that one, and the other one on satans birthday was just a guy in costume im sure.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:39 am

flcl64 wrote:I think i remember that one, and the other one on satans birthday was just a guy in costume im sure.

This.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 am

Flight 96 wrote:Not sure if this one has been pointed out or not:
In the episode "The terrance & phillip movie trailer" when russel crowe first gets to Brooklyn New York you'll see a black kyle with a blue hat on instead of his green one in the background.

So? Kyle was in South Park. :P And the only kid I saw was standing behind a disabled pickup, and you could see him through the windows. I couldn't make out a hat on him.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Season 6”