all about the mormons

Moderator: Big-Will

region7cards

all about the mormons

Postby region7cards » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:44 am

i know this is weird but I noticed this in the episode

- when the boys are outside at recess and everyone is talking about how Stan should kick Gary's ass, if you look at the upper left of the screen you can see 2 girls throwing a ball back and forth to each other. one of them is that girl with the grey hair and green sweater
- that's all great but there is only one problem, a few scenes later when stan is talking to gary you can see that same girl walk up to the play structure and start talking to another girl
-then when the camera goes back to the huge group of friends, the girl is still playing ball with the other girl. how is she in 2 places at once?

i know i probably shouldn't watch episodes this close but i was bored and its 11:30
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:33 am

Girls sure are mysterious! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Kyle's_Marklar

Re: all about the mormons

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:33 am

region7cards wrote:i know this is weird but I noticed this in the episode

- when the boys are outside at recess and everyone is talking about how Stan should kick Gary's ass, if you look at the upper left of the screen you can see 2 girls throwing a ball back and forth to each other. one of them is that girl with the grey hair and green sweater
- that's all great but there is only one problem, a few scenes later when stan is talking to gary you can see that same girl walk up to the play structure and start talking to another girl
-then when the camera goes back to the huge group of friends, the girl is still playing ball with the other girl. how is she in 2 places at once?

Maybe she just walked over to the second girl to tell her one quick thing and then went back to girl #1 to continue the playing of the ball.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:07 pm

I also noticed something in this episode. When Gary and his family are talking to Stan he says he's never heard of Joseph Smith before, but he met him in Super Best Friends.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
SpecialCotheMaladroitone

Re: all about the mormons

Postby SpecialCotheMaladroitone » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:46 pm

region7cards wrote:i know this is weird but I noticed this in the episode

i know i probably shouldn't watch episodes this close but i was bored and its 11:30

I noticed that too! My friends and I always like to watch this episode to make fun of it and sing the "dum dum dum dum dum" song. I've watched it so many times that I figured I'd focus on something other than the main attraction.
Special Co
tokensgirlfriend

wow

Postby tokensgirlfriend » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:39 pm

Both the girls who were playing ball together are on the jungle gym thingy in the one shot then back to playing ball in the next. maybe it was intentional since its both girls instead on just the one..

Return to “Season 7”