809 Wall-Mart

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby Schecter » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:39 am

I don't know if I should make a new topic, but there's another schne in this episode I've spotted. Watch the scene where the town comes to talk to the owner of the wal-mart. When they point the camera on the Wal-mart guy, there's a picture of a penguin behind him on the wall. Well, watch that painting closely throughout the whole scene. I think that it's twice, the penguin's flipper is pointed up at the start of the shot, then goes back down later, like it's waving. Maybe a glitch, maybe something's wrong with my TV. Maybe a present from Matt and Trey.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:25 pm

I'll have to check that out next time I watch that episode.

I have something more along the lines of a writing blooper that pertains to the episode as a whole. Back in the episode Red Man's Greed we find out that South Park already HAS a Wal-Mart.

Stan: Just because you have a piece of paper saying you own it doesn't make it yours. We grew up here. Our parents grew up here. We shop at that Wal-Mart, and eat at that Chilis. We take fish from the streams and bread them and freeze them to make fish sticks. This is not just a town, it is our way of life.

Postby Youngrubby » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 am

noname420 wrote:there is no road there, watch it again its just a rock, not a road

Nono, thats a part of a van. I think.

Re: 809 Wall-Mart

Postby spoodle » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 am

Another mess up in this episode is where the boys make their way to the first Wall-Mart in Arkansas and the whole town ends up being inside that Wall-Mart for some reason. It's kind of funny actually

Re: 809 Wall-Mart

Postby SthPrkftw » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

Can we please get a board moderator to explain this rock/road incident? ._.

Return to “Season 8”