You got F***ed in the ass

Moderator: Big-Will

SkillTim

Postby SkillTim » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:09 am

Like they would care, it's free adverstising!
JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:27 am

Here's a visual blooper at the very end of the episode. When the characters all carry Butters toward the camera in victory as he screams, check out the geeky DDR kid (forget his name) on the left. He grows to an ENORMOUS size, larger than he should appear based on where he's standing in relation to the other characters and the camera. My guess is that the computer that animates the show is, for some reason, multiplying his size by a larger number than the other characters as they move closer to the foreground.
South Park rulezzzz

Postby South Park rulezzzz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:19 am

The name of the kid that is a DDR geek is Yao.
Hamster at Dawn

Postby Hamster at Dawn » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:18 pm

JDG128 wrote:Here's a visual blooper at the very end of the episode. When the characters all carry Butters toward the camera in victory as he screams, check out the geeky DDR kid (forget his name) on the left. He grows to an ENORMOUS size, larger than he should appear based on where he's standing in relation to the other characters and the camera. My guess is that the computer that animates the show is, for some reason, multiplying his size by a larger number than the other characters as they move closer to the foreground.

heh, I just watched it and it's pretty funny because his head is at least five times the size it should be.
good find.
vermondo

Re: You got F***ed in the ass

Postby vermondo » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 pm

I thought of serving back the OC kids with a nunchaku with "Heat of the Moment" by Asia.
cromedome7

Postby cromedome7 » Sun May 17, 2009 5:21 pm

i just watched this episode and noticed not only the parking lot/ school goof but also at the end, wen butters shoe flies off for the second time there is a small mistake.

wen his shoe flies off, i may be wrong here but it appears to be his left shoe, but wen all the kids lift him up for the final shot u c the bottom of his feet and his right shoe is missing. (look for the metal plates of the tap shoes still on his left foot)
PainSufferingJames

Re:

Postby PainSufferingJames » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Wasn't it the school parking lot?

no it was in a store parking lot
XTD

Re: Re:

Postby XTD » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 pm

PainSufferingJames wrote:
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Wasn't it the school parking lot?

no it was in a store parking lot

True Value parking lot, to be exact. And I think I noticed a blooper when Stan and one of the Goth Kids we're going to get Yao. He was on the right side of the DDR machine, while the steps on the screen we're on the left.
I will now preform my people's native dance.
cheddercheese99

Re:

Postby cheddercheese99 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Butters Stotch100 wrote:have any of u guys seen the movie?

Yeah, best Trey and Matt movie if you ask me (but I've only seen that and Baseketball)
cheddercheese99

Postby cheddercheese99 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:04 pm

cromedome7 wrote:i just watched this episode and noticed not only the parking lot/ school goof but also at the end, wen butters shoe flies off for the second time there is a small mistake.

wen his shoe flies off, i may be wrong here but it appears to be his left shoe, but wen all the kids lift him up for the final shot u c the bottom of his feet and his right shoe is missing. (look for the metal plates of the tap shoes still on his left foot)

Yeah, also, when he looks at the bloody shoe, it's a left even though his right shoe flew off in the flashback (this could be the other shoe though, and he stepped in blood when he ran out).

Return to “Season 8”