813 Cartman's Incredible Gift

Moderator: Big-Will

813 Cartman's Incredible Gift

Postby Aym_Dand » Wed May 10, 2006 12:10 pm

I've mentioned this before, but I finally wanted to lodge my complaint fully.

At the beginning of Cartman's Incredible Gift, Cartman is convinced that if he jumps off the roof of his house wearing hand-made wings that he will be able to fly. However, he cannot fly, so he falls and ends up in the hospital, thereby triggering the chain of events that lead to 22 minutes of hilarity.

However, the mistake I find in this episode is that the writers completely abandoned what had been a great Cartman and show runner throughout the series, namely that Cartman always has crazy ideas that somehow turn out to be true. Scuzzlebutt, knocking himself out to go back in time, etc.

So I just found it to be inconsistent that he would fail in his attempt to fly.

If the point of the endeavor was to put him in the hospital with a head-wack, wasn't there something else they could have done? Why destroy a quality running gag on the show?

I want answers!
I probably would have just put the f*cking lotion in the basket.

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed May 10, 2006 12:22 pm

I know where your coming from. I think it would have been betetr if he was right with the pychic thing though. But that's just me

Postby andoprime » Sat May 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Ah, but you have forgotten on every important piece of information: Cartman is a freaking dumbass.
Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

Postby El_Tanko » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 pm

hey i have a good point here and i think everyone shares my opinion.

this forum is for technical errors. Not Stupid complaints about how shows we're written.

Return to “Season 8”