The Passion of The Jew

Moderator: Big-Will

alex12

The Passion of The Jew

Postby alex12 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Okey one more error in this ep, I couln´t find anybody else mentioning this so here I go!

In 309 Jewbilee The ticket guy from the theatre is in the jew camp, all happy and stuff being a jew.
Then in The Passion of The Jew 804, he is in Cartmans garden all happy about a christian movie, which reminds us all of Jesus suffering, a reminder for us to be good Christians?!
If I´m not wrong Jew´s do not believe that Jesus has yet to walk upon this earth.

Any comments about this?
JackZak

Re: The Passion of The Jew

Postby JackZak » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 pm

How can u be sure its suppose to be the same guy? Maybe the creators decided to use the same voice.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm

alex12 wrote:If I´m not wrong Jew´s do not believe that Jesus has yet to walk upon this earth.

Any comments about this?

Jews and Muslims believe that Jesus has walked the earth and that he died. And that he was born Jewish and died a Jew.

Jews and Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the son of God, that he was resurrected, or that he was/is the Messiah.
alex12

Postby alex12 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:24 pm

I may have been a bit unclear in what i wrote before but when I said have yet to walked the earth I meant the true son off god. I know that they believe that a man/human named Jesus lived and died, not the true messiah. Although I hate religion I still had to study in school...

But the question is did Matt and Trey forget that the ticket guy was supposed to be a Jew?
And therefore it´s in the bloop category.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Poor Shlomo. Good catch. On the other hand, he was manning the box office, so he just went along with the movie's theme.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
shafi

Postby shafi » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:57 pm

hey guys
i have a question, is it legal to dowload southpark characters (like cartman or kyle) and sounds
its fo my schoolproject i must make a stopmotion movie

so if anyone knows the answer i would really appreciate it
by the way dont mind my bad english i am from holland:P

greetzz

Shafi
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

You can download and use sounds and images from here, yes.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
jxsgod

Postby jxsgod » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
alex12 wrote:If I´m not wrong Jew´s do not believe that Jesus has yet to walk upon this earth.

Any comments about this?

Jews and Muslims believe that Jesus has walked the earth and that he died. And that he was born Jewish and died a Jew.

Jews and Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the son of God, that he was resurrected, or that he was/is the Messiah.

I Believe He is the son of God and thats OK. Your beliefs make you who you are.

Return to “Season 8”