Free Willzyx

Moderator: Big-Will

Recnahs

Free Willzyx

Postby Recnahs » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:34 pm

Did you ever realize when the boys are talking to the men in the aquarium control center, the men can somehow hear them from way up there. I just think that if you think about that, it kinda ruins the whole episode for me. But then I remembered it is one of my favorite episodes, and a little thing like that shouldn't ruin it for me. But did anyone else think this? I was just whatching it on AASP and i was thinking how that could ruin the episode.
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:55 pm

Thats good for u dude i also loved that ep it was great.
especially when willzyx is dead on the moon at the end.
eviljef

Postby eviljef » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:50 pm

I thought about that, too, but I agree that it's such a small thing that can't ruin an episode that great. And My favorite part is seeing the poor whale dead on the moon at the end. I think of the episode as a long build up, to the whale as a big punchline. It may be teh best part, but you have to watch the rest of the episode to enjoy the payoff at the end.
Plop!
Mackey_93

Postby Mackey_93 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:30 am

Maybe they were somehow connected with a mic or whatever, that was hanging at the aquarium? But yeah, I don't really think that. Good find. ;)
SPsource.net
PM me or a signature. Please contain a description!
darkane

Postby darkane » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:10 am

actually they can hear you, I was one time in a cimilar thing in australia.
sometimes the crowd askes questions so they do can hear you.
NightmareSk8r11

Re: Free Willzyx

Postby NightmareSk8r11 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:32 am

yeah true...did anyone notice how the whale was called jamboo but then the two guys called him wilzyx..then also there was a mistake because the whale was called jamboo or wilzyx and then wen stan and kyle and everyone else had a meeting in the basement as soon as kyle or stan opens the poster it says shamu in it.
sketchlord123

Postby sketchlord123 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Very logical... Thanks for the update on that... Er... I think it was a little weird when they thought they could get an actual space station to fly a whale to the moon for $100... Wow... I know they're still youndg, but really?
After 6 long months, Sketch is back.

Don't let the proctologist with a
hammer get you!
Female345

Postby Female345 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 am

NightmareSk8r11 wrote: yeah true...did anyone notice how the whale was called jamboo but then the two guys called him wilzyx..then also there was a mistake because the whale was called jamboo or wilzyx and then wen stan and kyle and everyone else had a meeting in the basement as soon as kyle or stan opens the poster it says shamu in it.

I did notice that but the Willzyx thing were the announcer guys just messing with the kids.

Return to “Season 9”