0909 - Marjorine - "Freeze image!"

Moderator: Big-Will

Quintuplets_Father

0909 - Marjorine - "Freeze image!"

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:49 am

Right before Cartman sais "Gentlemen, we have to get our hands on that device." he pauses the playback saying loud "Freeze image!"... why does he have to do that?!

my guess: only for dramatic effect :) but yet funny by simply being unnecessary...
and btw: i broke the dam...
BRMBug

Re: 0909 - Marjorine - "Freeze image!"

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:30 am

He's just pretending it's voice controlled. You mean you didn't do the same thing when you were that age? I did. And fake Al Gore still does apparently.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 am

Quintuplets_Father wrote:Right before Cartman sais "Gentlemen, we have to get our hands on that device." he pauses the playback saying loud "Freeze image!"... why does he have to do that?!

my guess: only for dramatic effect :) but yet funny by simply being unnecessary...

Looks like you answered your own question. Also, you wanna make sure you catch something you missed catching the first time around.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:45 am

to Big-Will: yes, i gave an answer to make people who were willing to share their opinion to come with other view, good point made by BRMBug there.

i am not the kind that looks for spots into the sun.. i was only thinking that this could be 1/2 of a blooper (like some last second modification in the scene), but now i am reconsidering.. .
and btw: i broke the dam...

Return to “Season 9”