The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 pm

When Wendy and Stan get back together, she should get into a fight with Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner. In fact, you guys should just give Heidi Turner her own official discussion thread.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
andreymsandy

Postby andreymsandy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:When Wendy and Stan get back together, she should get into a fight with Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner. In fact, you guys should just give Heidi Turner her own official discussion thread.
For the first action there is no reason, except plot line in FBW. As for second proposal it might be right, but again after official release of FBW and new season. :)
If my spelling or grammar is not correct, i apologize for that, English is not my native language.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:01 pm

andreymsandy wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:When Wendy and Stan get back together, she should get into a fight with Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner. In fact, you guys should just give Heidi Turner her own official discussion thread.
For the first action there is no reason, except plot line in FBW. As for second proposal it might be right, but again after official release of FBW and new season. :)
Does FBW stand for Fractured But Whole?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:01 am

If Wendy and Stan aren't back together in Season 21, I may lose it. The confusion needs to end and I wished it was August 23 right now.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:07 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:01 am
If Wendy and Stan aren't back together in Season 21, I may lose it. The confusion needs to end and I wished it was August 23 right now.
I know I said that my last Stendy-related post will be my last but this one does not include any demands like my other ones. Someone on the forum should just tell me that Stan and Wendy will get back together next season because the gender wars was only a 1-season deal.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:21 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Seriously, stop spamming the forums with the same whiny demand every single time. I don't care how many times you ask about the status of Stan and Wendy's relationship or how many times you order Trey Parker and Matt Stone to directly answer to you, you're just going to have to wait at least two months to get any information on that. Furthermore, nobody outside of Trey and Matt has any idea what their relationship status is and to be honest, Trey and Matt may not even know the status of their relationship either, so absolutely nobody will be able to give you any kind of an answer, much less a definitive one, anytime soon. Seriously, you're getting close to being ric122-bad with your Stendy (and Heiman/Heidi) obsession. The two of you might actually be ruining Stendy for everyone with both of your constant demands to see more of them and both of your frequent tantrums when you don't get what you want.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:28 am

nwt000 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:21 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Seriously, stop spamming the forums with the same whiny demand every single time. I don't care how many times you ask about the status of Stan and Wendy's relationship or how many times you order Trey Parker and Matt Stone to directly answer to you, you're just going to have to wait at least two months to get any information on that. Furthermore, nobody outside of Trey and Matt has any idea what their relationship status is and to be honest, Trey and Matt may not even know the status of their relationship either, so absolutely nobody will be able to give you any kind of an answer, much less a definitive one, anytime soon. Seriously, you're getting close to being ric122-bad with your Stendy (and Heiman/Heidi) obsession. The two of you might actually be ruining Stendy for everyone with both of your constant demands to see more of them and both of your frequent tantrums when you don't get what you want.
I'm not even trying to make everyone hate Stendy but I can understand why my posts are irritating all of you because no one like hearing. I do this for attention but I now realize that I am going too far with this. Blame the new trailers of Phone Destroyer and The Fractured But Whole for confusing me since the two kids were already said to be dating in that game according to that production chart you have probably seen late last year. I was just trying to point out evidence that the two may be back together again and that the gender war was only a 1 season deal. I did some thinking lately and do plan on not annoying all of you with my Stendy problem anymore until Season 21 so people won't start hating that couple.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 am

I know that Wendys based off of an old fiance of Trey Parker's who blew him off, but I wonder if he infused some traits of his wife Boogie into her in recent episodes.
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:40 am

I don't remember when Trey started to date Boogie but of the last several seasons, the only ones Wendy stood out for me was in "The Hobbit" and "The Cissy". So is Boogie really a jelly monster of attention grabbing and would she become a transginger-man just to point out someone's attention grabs at the level of faking transginger themselves? From what I have gathered of Trey's sexual desires from Boogies Instagram page, Trey likes to get a girl to play dress up. I'm sure their into lots of roleplaying. Wendy attempts to be the "it" girl all the time and will fight to keep her status. Where Boogie is like a background character, one who had small cliques and still did all the other stuff the popular kids did. A child's status can be built off looks, families wealth, useful skills, and grades. At least that's the impression I get. I know now Boogie would be a popular girl but as a kid I don't think she was one.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:40 am
From what I have gathered of Trey's sexual desires from Boogies Instagram page, Trey likes to get a girl to play dress up. I'm sure their into lots of roleplaying.
Where the hell are you getting that? I never got that vibe from any of @thesouthparkers Instagram page. The majority of Boogie's post are of her sharing her happy moments with her family and friends.

You make Boogie sound like Amber Rose.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 am

I saw lots of fancy costumes, maybe I am going to far with it but I feel safer to mention my initial feelings. I know Trey likes to play dress up and I know he will not admit his feelings of it but it stands out to me. I'm sorry to offend of peoples fav cartoonist but that is an observation I have. It wouldn't surprise me to find weird costumes in Trey's closet that sometimes are used for kinky sex, just my gut feeling.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 am
I saw lots of fancy costumes, maybe I am going to far with it but I feel safer to mention my initial feelings. I know Trey likes to play dress up and I know he will not admit his feelings of it but it stands out to me.
Maybe he jst likes to cosplay is all. He is dressed as Ryuko from Kill La Kill.
JamesPolo wrote:
I'm sorry to offend of peoples fav cartoonist but that is an observation I have. It wouldn't surprise me to find weird costumes in Trey's closet that sometimes are used for kinky sex, just my gut feeling.
He ain't my favorite artist. Ralph Bakshi is. :P With the exception of Team America: World Police, I have never seen any of his other works. I'm just a South Park fan.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:57 am

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 pm
JamesPolo wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:40 am
From what I have gathered of Trey's sexual desires from Boogies Instagram page, Trey likes to get a girl to play dress up. I'm sure their into lots of roleplaying.
Where the hell are you getting that? I never got that vibe from any of @thesouthparkers Instagram page. The majority of Boogie's post are of her sharing her happy moments with her family and friends.

You make Boogie sound like Amber Rose.
He might mean the Halloween costumes they were in last year, where Boogie was Belle, Trey was the Beast, and Betty was a little Belle.
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 am
JamesPolo wrote:
I saw lots of fancy costumes, maybe I am going to far with it but I feel safer to mention my initial feelings. I know Trey likes to play dress up and I know he will not admit his feelings of it but it stands out to me.
Maybe he jst likes to cosplay is all. He is dressed as Ryuko from Kill La Kill.
I've seen Kill la Kill. I loved Kill la Kill. That's not a Ryoko seifuku he's wearing.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Stuff like this is probably why she does not post much on that Instagram anymore.
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 am

*after watching SUPER HARD PCness*

Seriously, fuck this hoe!

Return to “Character Discussion”