bring back mr hat

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

merry_pippin

Re: bring back mr hat

Postby merry_pippin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:49 am

i like mr hat and it would be cool if he came back,and also with mr garrisson it was way better with him and mr hat then with mrs garrisson....
"screw you guys,i'm going home"-cartman
BigCamera4892

Re:

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:11 am

ShnuckTuck wrote:Well Mr Hat, who I love don't get me wrong, but he was Mr Gs pined up gayness so when he came out there was no need for Mr Hat. Though I mean I love the fact that Mr Hat was able to break Mr G and chief out of jail. Also remember when he tried to kill Kathie Lee Gifford and Officer Barbrady takes only him to jail, well what the hell happened to Barbrady

Barbrady was just in 1210 and 1211 (The Pandemic Duo); Mr. Hat and Mr. Twig was needed by Garrison prior to Garrison becoming Mrs. Garrison. Now that Garrison is again a "Mr." he no longer needs either Mr. Hat nor Mr. Twig. There is no point for Garrison have Mr. Hat in his life anymore. But Mr. Hat can come back, perhaps as an individual in the show, perhaps as an antagonist for Mr. Garrison?
noname420

Re: bring back mr hat

Postby noname420 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 am

I know I started this how ever long ago, But the reason "Mr Garrison" got rid of Mr hat wasn't because of his sex change, he didn't get rid of Mr hat until season 5 when he became the 4th grade teacher and if i remember

someone asks "where is Mr hat"

and Mr Garrison says "I heard 4th graders are to old for Mr Hat"

it was right after that Mr slave came into the south park world, maybe Mr Slave is the real Mr hat?

Return to “Character Discussion”