Who is your favorite south park character? Officially?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Klintorious

Re: Who is your favorite south park character? Officially?

Postby Klintorious » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:51 pm

I'm kind of partial to Dog Poo....
JellyBeanJoey

Postby JellyBeanJoey » Fri May 13, 2016 5:39 pm

kennyy
DovaChicken77

Postby DovaChicken77 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:04 pm

My favourite has to be Butters then Timmy! :timmy: then....PC Principal I dont know why but I kinda like him. Followed by Craig, Tweek and Randy!
zppurvis

Postby zppurvis » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:06 am

Definitely Randy. He is passionate, philosophically ignorant, and everything in between. "Staaaaaan?"
mysterivn

Postby mysterivn » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:09 am

i lov kyle sm
dodaswag

Postby dodaswag » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 am

My favorite character gotta be like jesus on drugs, really strong personality :lol:
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

My favorite South Park character who's a male character is Eric Cartman, who although he is inherently an anti-hero who is neither a hero nor a villain, so what makes him unique in that regard is that Cartman is able to speak his own mind and be blunt about issues whenever he felt like it. Even if he cannot fully get along with Kyle (the person Cartman hates the most than anyone else), i'd say Cartman has recently changed from a hilarious scratchy-voiced bratty child with smart alecky catchphrases in the early seasons, to his prime/peak years of being the violent, psychopathic monster anti-hero/heel that he went on to become for the 2000s and most of the early-to-mid 2010s. In 2016, Cartman has a girlfriend for the first time in his South Park history, and her name is Heidi Turner, a girl who quit social media after she was trolled by Gerald Broflovski, shortly before Cartman abruptly quit social media without any explanations given, and so far so good. Hopefully, only time will tell if Eric Cartman can truly try and maintain his newfound niche as Heidi Turner's love interest, and maybe leave behind his old life of past devious misdeeds, with the worst being feeding Scott Tenorman a bowl of chili with Jack Tenorman's and Mrs. Tenorman's body parts mixed together....

...which now brings me to who my favorite female South Park character. My favorite female South Park character is Bebe Stevens, because she's mostly down-to-earth as long as you can get past the fact that she can be way in over her head on a few occasions. She may have been second best next to Wendy Testaburger in the early seasons, but Bebe eventually surpassed her when Wendy was no longer the cute little girl who happened to be the only other kid that often served as the voice of reason for The Boys (Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny) before 2001's massive overhaul of changes led to Kyle being the glorified voice of reason for Stan, Cartman, Kenny, Butters and Tweek, as well as the central fully-fledged protagonist hero, tumbling Stan down the pecking order ladder along with Wendy and even Kenny, Ike & Pip, while Butters, Bebe, Token, Craig and Tweek were all primed to make a huge jump from background character to either mid-tier recurring character or have the potential to serve as a breakout top-tier main character in place of Kenny. In Bebe's case, she's smokin' HOT because she has the long frizzy/curly blonde hair, and--what I often feel goes unnoticed--also how she usually deals with Eric Cartman. The only time Bebe was kinder to Cartman was when he shared his personal stuffed animal toys with her in the basement. Bebe is someone who also seems capable of being evil, like when she stunted Kyle down the list of how the boys rank in looks to catapult Clyde up the top, for the shoes because Clyde's dad works at a shoe shop. She almost shot Wendy to death on "The List" before she wound up accidentally shooting Kenny instead, and Sergeant Yates arrested Bebe for her crimes.

One thing most South Park fanfiction posters, writers and dedicated forum members haven't noticed was that both Cartman and Bebe are cunning, medieval and ruthless when they need to be, either separately or at the same time. I think Bebe's brief relationship with Kyle was ill-advised, given that Kyle didn't really mesh well with Bebe. Stan has the special IT factor for a long-term, on and off relationship with Wendy, since they match. I'm not sure if Bebe is dating Clyde out of pure love long-term or if she's clearly only dating him and using him for a chance to get free shoes because his dad. It all got me thinking that Bebe should've been Cartman's lover instead of Kyle or Clyde.

And if I had my own altered version of The List episode based around the 2007-08 season, instead of having Bebe get outnumbered by Wendy, exactly like she would do to Cartman, I would start the scene as normal with Kyle trying to burn down the school for buying into the fact that he's the ugliest kid on the girls' list, only for Stan and Wendy to arrive in the nick of time to stop Kyle from going through with the burn down the school plan. Stan and Wendy gave Kyle the realization that the list owner that pegged him the ugliest boy was actually corrupt for free shoes. Then here comes Bebe with a gun in her hand from outta nowhere!!!

One change I would make to the Wendy v. Bebe fight on the school rooftop is that instead of having Wendy initially struggle to jockey with Bebe for Bebe's handgun and get Bebe arrested, I'd have Eric Cartman suddenly appearing on the school rooftops, because apparently he's one spot higher than Kyle on Bebe's chosen list of boys ranked from cute to ugly, and knowing Cartman, I think Bebe should've teamed up with Cartman, because Cartman always has to have his happy moments of Kyle being inferior to him, and also to prevent the real actual list of pegging Cartman as the ugliest at the end of the episode on the closing credits scene. So a tag team of Kyle/Wendy v. Bebe/Cartman on the school rooftops is what should've sufficed. Cartman had a good reason to appear during the Wendy/Bebe fight, and presumably help Bebe protect her chosen list.
PrimePanic

Postby PrimePanic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:09 am

My two favorite characters of all time are Cartman and Butters, I feel that South Park just wouldn't be South Park without these two. I think all of the characters are awesome, though, and hope that Kenny gets more involved in the series as he used to.
FLnarRayya

Postby FLnarRayya » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:37 am

Definitely Kyle for his speeches and being the voice of reason. Also how he gets mad when people (like Cartman) makes fun of him
or how he just finds pee disgusting.

Otherwise Wendy for her strong feminist opinion, Randy for all the stupid things he brings to the table and PC Principal for being
so much hot sh*t and absurdly mean to every little things people say.
Eh buddy! I know the Mass Effect reference in my name doesn't make sense here,
but it's my way of showing you what kind of guy I am.
WhydYouKillKenny

Postby WhydYouKillKenny » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:46 pm

I like Tweek and Kenny >W<
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Probably Jimmy. Butters would be too much of an obvious pick despite the fact that he is one of my favorites.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:47 pm

randy marsh. i find his sudden and crazy passions, ventures and ideas extremely funny. it's no coincidence that "More Crap" is one of my favorite episodes.
He is the record!
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Kenny, sure.
Firstly, he has all 7 virtues. Approximately :)
Prudentia (Prudence) - Kenny has life experience and common sense, much more then other boys. He not was borned with golden spoon at the mouth. His life is cruel and he knows real price of every cent. Living with his degradating parents he could become main school bully or nark scum, but he is... just Kenny, trying be a normal, as he can.
Fortitudo (Fortitude) - Kenny is superhero, dudes! Regular self-sacrifice. Stone-balls and absolutely fearless. Time to time he makes only one choice - save his friends and even other persons. He is only one.
Justitia (Justice) - very interesting, that Butters at "Going Native" made sharp and smart marks about boys, and Kenny was one real guy, who don't afraid tell the true. He has no illusions about his friends; he kind but just, always has opinions about them and tell it, but muffffle-mufffle-muffffffle. Kenny nobody takes an evil side (except the Stick of Truth, of course) and never plays unfair. May be, only against Cartman. Sometimes.
Temperantia (Temperance) - ooops, here we have some problems, yep. Kenny easily addicted, but can hold control himself enough – he is not on drugs every day, in any case. Remember, Randy and Jerald, for example, were more addicted by them temptations. Also as poor child Kenny usually uses only necessary things and knows what is self-restraint.
Fides (Faith, Faithfulness) as fidelity – is more devoted his loved persons without any self-satisfaction than Kenny? Kyle has became a new Ghandy or another prophet and Stan usually finished his feats in San-Diego. Kenny was fidel even Butters, hamburgers!
Spes (Hope) – hope despite despair. O, it’s really about Kenny. Who can stay cheerful and resilient after so unbelievable horrible deaths? And if your super best friends don’t remember about it? And neither God nor Devil can nothing tell you about your superpower?
Caritas (Charity) – love and care. Hey, Kenny has a heart the size of Wyoming state. He care about Karen, his parents, friends and, in fact, about all people. And sure, Kenny has may be some regrettable successes in love with girls. In the same time mentally he stays an innocent kind child and has no aggression against other people.
So, Kenny is walking personification of Christian goodness, isn’t he? Cause he has saved Moses, Jews agree too.
Second, Kenny is most covered, mysterious and muffled character in SP :) Really, after 20 seasons he has not his own episode yet. He was no leader or main char of punch line, only secondary. We know nothing about his life outside school – what about his parent’s meth’s laboratory? In fact, this darkness gives authors a lot of space for new ideas.
And at last some funny – so, who is real prototype of Kenny, mmm? :)
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.
buttersbbg

Postby buttersbbg » Wed May 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Duh butters my love but my second favorite is ike hes my baby i love the show because of him hes just soooo fricken cute :zombiekenny: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GermanNamer

Postby GermanNamer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 am

Mr.Garrison Or Randy.

Return to “Character Discussion”