The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S23

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:32 pm

i want that too.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Tails_Prower7
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Tails_Prower7 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 am

kyle and cartman interacting are my favorite parts of the series they bring out the best in eachother :3
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Editorial1307
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Editorial1307 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 am

Kyle and Cartman episode idea

I'll write a line, then you'll sing a line, then you'll play a line.

It'll be a blasty blast. (DC)



Ok...

Written Line:

Cartman: Whoa, it is on! It's so on! The gloves are coming off Kyle! Let's do this!
Flinches
Whoa what did I say? C'mon Kyle! There's only so many rounds left in the ball game!


Sing a line: YOU! (below) (not above) we're ascending, not descending.
MCK

Editorials, Facebook Posts, Satire, and Break-Up Notes
Tails_Prower7
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Tails_Prower7 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 am

Editorial1307 wrote:Kyle and Cartman episode idea

I'll write a line, then you'll sing a line, then you'll play a line.

It'll be a blasty blast. (DC)



Ok...

Written Line:

Cartman: Whoa, it is on! It's so on! The gloves are coming off Kyle! Let's do this!
Flinches
Whoa what did I say? C'mon Kyle! There's only so many rounds left in the ball game!


Sing a line: YOU! (below) (not above) we're ascending, not descending.

i am not sure what u mean by sing a line?:/
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am

same here :?
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Stanluv25
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Do you know what I have noticed?? Kyle doesn't seem to own a toy box. Silly I know but every time I see his room I don't see one. Butters has toys laid out in his room. Stan has that baseball-themed toybox with the giant T-rex on top, Cartman we know owns a lot. But Kyle...

maybe I have missed it in a scene but I can't recall seeing one in his room. Does Kyle not care much for toys or what?? lol
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm

he should have one i don't see why he should not i will have to look carefully cause i thought i saw one in his room.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
addictedtoblur314
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 pm

dude, I know a guy named kyle. He happens to be jewish. and he happens to be a south park fan. #justseriouslylearnedthat

also, ky broflofski is so funny when he gets angry.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby 203177 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 am

that's an old saying cause we all find it funny. i don't know who would not.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Kenny&KyleLover101
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:13 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Kenny&KyleLover101 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm

KyleBroflovskisGirl wrote:I am obsessed with Kyle *points to username*...i love kyle sooooo much! :) he's sexy! lol!


Kyle is mine, you hear me, i love red heads, have cousins from NJ and i have jewish ansesters, i hate cartman just as much as he does. HE IS MINE!
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1791
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:36 am

Okay kids, let's settle down now.

Anyways, yeah Kyle's been pretty good this season. More of a return to some of his older habits is always a good thing.

Stanluv25 wrote:Do you know what I have noticed?? Kyle doesn't seem to own a toy box. Silly I know but every time I see his room I don't see one. Butters has toys laid out in his room. Stan has that baseball-themed toybox with the giant T-rex on top, Cartman we know owns a lot. But Kyle...

maybe I have missed it in a scene but I can't recall seeing one in his room. Does Kyle not care much for toys or what?? lol



Not too surprising, Kyle's always been more mature than the rest of them. Just simple stuff like his Einstein poster kinda separates him from some of the others.
Image
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:23 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Okay kids, let's settle down now.

Anyways, yeah Kyle's been pretty good this season. More of a return to some of his older habits is always a good thing.

Stanluv25 wrote:Do you know what I have noticed?? Kyle doesn't seem to own a toy box. Silly I know but every time I see his room I don't see one. Butters has toys laid out in his room. Stan has that baseball-themed toybox with the giant T-rex on top, Cartman we know owns a lot. But Kyle...

maybe I have missed it in a scene but I can't recall seeing one in his room. Does Kyle not care much for toys or what?? lol



Not too surprising, Kyle's always been more mature than the rest of them. Just simple stuff like his Einstein poster kinda separates him from some of the others.

Duuuuuuuuuude, TaySay, what's up?

I'm sure Kenny has some toys in his room, but not children's toys. :wink:
Image
James--76
Posts: 1239
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:44 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby James--76 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 am

I few people i speak to about certain episodes take "Pee" some people don`t like that episode. I find it quite funny,Kyle just makes things worse for himself by the way he overreacts about the situations around him.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
peaches123
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby peaches123 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Kyle needs more episodes with Stan. I really don't think they've actually talked or been friends for ages.
...MEEP...
mehmo
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:51 am

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17

Postby mehmo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 am

What accent do you believe Kyle has?

Western?

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests