Kenny is Cartman! 1992 video Research

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

PhenoxKiller

Kenny is Cartman! 1992 video Research

Postby PhenoxKiller » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 pm

My research has been confirmed that Kenny whas supposed to Cartman!

In 1992 the first ever video of South Park was created named "The Spirit of Christmas" And from what I saw in the video, Kenny has no name and Cartman whas named by that time :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:

For footage of the video check out on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwSv1ZNz3g

now pau attention in the time 1:20 Kyle says "Oh my god! Frosty killed my friend Kenny" referring to the fat kid on the ground that by this time is known as Eric Cartman again in 1:54 he said again to demonic santa that they killed Kenny

The episode is pretty hilarious and cool for a 1992 small movie

My las things is that Eric Cartman was supposed to be called Kenny in the sequel of the same episode in 1995 it looks better and the guys tried to fix this thing and the series is awesome so thanks for hearing
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Kenny is Cartman! 1992 video Research

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 pm

I learned this waaay back in December 1997. And it was called "Frosty" for years even though it shows "The Spirit of Christmas" at the beginning. And Matt and Trey were still in college when they made this.

The rest of you, enjoy.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Ether

Postby Ether » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 pm

"Oh my God! They killed Cartman!"

"...good."
PhenoxKiller

Postby PhenoxKiller » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 am

Big-Will wrote:I learned this waaay back in December 1997. And it was called "Frosty" for years even though it shows "The Spirit of Christmas" at the beginning. And Matt and Trey were still in college when they made this.

The rest of you, enjoy.

I know XD, it is cool right I was like 11 when I saw south park for first time in 1998, its just something I found interesting
TheSmilingCake

Postby TheSmilingCake » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Wow, I have seen the video last year! I didn't even know that the video that started it all even existed!

Return to “Character Discussion”