The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

forbidden_moose
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby forbidden_moose » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 pm

my hopes for the next half of season 16 are maybe a line from Tweek (it's been three years) and some more material with Wendy and the other girls.
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 am

We can only hope. After the mid season finale, my hope's running low for a Wendy episode.
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 am

looks like Butters might think Red/Wendy is attractive. uh oh, Stan.
John_117
Posts: 484
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby John_117 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 am

HAcoreRD wrote:looks like Butters might think Red/Wendy is attractive. uh oh, Stan.

That part was REALLY f*cking creepy, indeed.
kaizainy
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:24 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17

Postby kaizainy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:38 am

nwt000 wrote:I know the odds are slim to none, but I hope Wendy gets some sort of role in what will more than likely be the final run of South Park.

i agree..but its good to say wendy has been a bit mor involed than before...and she really is awesome
JerWu17
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:45 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby JerWu17 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah, that was just messed up IMO, even more so than all the boys drinking Butters' cum.

But rest assured, Wendy will never reciprocate any feelings Butter might have toward her. Definitely not considering that he once assembled a band of melvins to label her a Smurf killer and peed on her house. :mrgreen:

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
forbidden_moose
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby forbidden_moose » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 pm

That was...unexpected. I guess Butters has a thing for Wendy. I wonder if he still thinks she's a smurf killer et al.
SouthParkPrincess20
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby SouthParkPrincess20 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 am

I LOVE WENDY!!!! Wendy is my favorite girl behind Lola...I really hoped for a Wendy episode this season but I doubt it'll happen...I really want a episode with Wendy AND Lola..I just love Wendy so freaking much she's freaking amazing! And it's cute(Not to get off subject a bit but it does relate to Wendy) Stan and Wendy is my Boyfriend and My thing :D I'm Wendy and He's Stan! We need a Stan and Wendy episode ASAP! The thing I love about Wendy is how much she loves Stan and how much of a bitch she is :p I just love her and really wish her and Lola would interact more... :/
nwt000
Posts: 1790
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby nwt000 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:45 am

SouthParkPrincess20 wrote:I LOVE WENDY!!!! Wendy is my favorite girl behind Lola...I really hoped for a Wendy episode this season but I doubt it'll happen...I really want a episode with Wendy AND Lola..I just love Wendy so freaking much she's freaking amazing! And it's cute(Not to get off subject a bit but it does relate to Wendy) Stan and Wendy is my Boyfriend and My thing :D I'm Wendy and He's Stan! We need a Stan and Wendy episode ASAP! The thing I love about Wendy is how much she loves Stan and how much of a bitch she is :p I just love her and really wish her and Lola would interact more... :/

How about an episode with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Lola, Jenny, and Nichole? I'd be all for that, with them in the a-plot and Annie, Heidi, Millie, and Esther in the b-plot.
SouthParkPrincess20
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby SouthParkPrincess20 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:28 pm

nwt000 wrote:
SouthParkPrincess20 wrote:I LOVE WENDY!!!! Wendy is my favorite girl behind Lola...I really hoped for a Wendy episode this season but I doubt it'll happen...I really want a episode with Wendy AND Lola..I just love Wendy so freaking much she's freaking amazing! And it's cute(Not to get off subject a bit but it does relate to Wendy) Stan and Wendy is my Boyfriend and My thing :D I'm Wendy and He's Stan! We need a Stan and Wendy episode ASAP! The thing I love about Wendy is how much she loves Stan and how much of a bitch she is :p I just love her and really wish her and Lola would interact more... :/

How about an episode with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Lola, Jenny, and Nichole? I'd be all for that, with them in the a-plot and Annie, Heidi, Millie, and Esther in the b-plot.

I really LOVED The List and am obsessed with that episode! I'd love another episode like The List only maybe this one could be best kisser maybe? I know as a girl :p that they would probably make a list like that XD Lola is just amazing <3 I love all the SP girls! They (like the boys) are so diferent from eachother and that makes them more interesting unlike most shows where i've seen all minor characters/bg characters are all the same.
JVM
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm

It'd be awesome to see all the girls get their due, but I'm not holding my breath much... I'd take any episode with heavy Wendy involvement, especially since Season 16's been very light on her. (Bits in CFL and a line in Sarcastaball.)

It's a shame Wendy's fallen so far from grace. With Cartman, Butters and Randy headlining so many episodes, Stan's pretty much the sole 'smart' headliner anymore, especially with Kyle falling behind. The show could use a little more 'smart' these days.

One idea I used for a fic that I feel the show could explore is the relationship between Stan and Wendy's families. We now know that Wendy's Dad is one of Randy's drinking buddies. But do all parents approve of their relationship? What are Wendy's parents like? Do they like Sharon and Randy? Does Sharon like them? Etc.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox | My SP Forum
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
youreabsurd24
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby youreabsurd24 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 am

JVM wrote:It'd be awesome to see all the girls get their due, but I'm not holding my breath much... I'd take any episode with heavy Wendy involvement, especially since Season 16's been very light on her. (Bits in CFL and a line in Sarcastaball.)

It's a shame Wendy's fallen so far from grace. With Cartman, Butters and Randy headlining so many episodes, Stan's pretty much the sole 'smart' headliner anymore, especially with Kyle falling behind. The show could use a little more 'smart' these days.

One idea I used for a fic that I feel the show could explore is the relationship between Stan and Wendy's families. We now know that Wendy's Dad is one of Randy's drinking buddies. But do all parents approve of their relationship? What are Wendy's parents like? Do they like Sharon and Randy? Does Sharon like them? Etc.


By "smart", do you mean like an everyman or an only sane man? We've been seeing Kyle as the latter. But yeah, more Wendy would be awesome.
John_117
Posts: 484
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby John_117 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:57 am

At least Wendy is part of the Stick of Truth, if you know what I mean...
HAcoreRD
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 am

JVM wrote:It'd be awesome to see all the girls get their due, but I'm not holding my breath much... I'd take any episode with heavy Wendy involvement, especially since Season 16's been very light on her. (Bits in CFL and a line in Sarcastaball.)

It's a shame Wendy's fallen so far from grace. With Cartman, Butters and Randy headlining so many episodes, Stan's pretty much the sole 'smart' headliner anymore, especially with Kyle falling behind. The show could use a little more 'smart' these days.

One idea I used for a fic that I feel the show could explore is the relationship between Stan and Wendy's families. We now know that Wendy's Dad is one of Randy's drinking buddies. But do all parents approve of their relationship? What are Wendy's parents like? Do they like Sharon and Randy? Does Sharon like them? Etc.


I'd be interested in this myself. Surely the families know how close their kids are, but do the families like eachother? Hell, we never seen the Testaburgers interact with Stan, muchless the Marshs interact with Wendy. I'd like to see what Shelly, Sharon and Randy think of Wendy (and Wendy with Stan), and what Wendy's parents think of Stan (and him being with Wendy).
purple angel 87
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:31 am

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby purple angel 87 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 am

I'd be interested in this myself. Surely the families know how close their kids are, but do the families like eachother? Hell, we never seen the Testaburgers interact with Stan, muchless the Marshs interact with Wendy. I'd like to see what Shelly, Sharon and Randy think of Wendy (and Wendy with Stan), and what Wendy's parents think of Stan (and him being with Wendy).


That could be funny. Like both families try to break the two up due to their differences or take a mistake, like missing a curfew on a date, too far and try to break them up. Maybe have the Marshes and the Testaburgers knew each other in the past somehow.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest