Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

atqrqrz

Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks

Postby atqrqrz » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Like really, if you remove him, the show wont be any worse.

Stan is filling in the role as the "smart one" or "protagonist"

Eric Cartman is there for being the retard and as an assh*le

Kenny's deaths just complete the show

& As soon as Butters got a bigger role the show turned better

Well the only thing that Kyle provides is being made fun of for being a Jew and its not really funny (no Im not Jewish I dont care) and pretty much the gay toy shared by Stan and Cartman

If Clyde or Token or anyone would have joined the group the show would be pretty much the same

Thats my opinion
Flavis

Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks

Postby Flavis » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

atqrqrz wrote:Like really, if you remove him, the show wont be any worse.

Well the only thing that Kyle provides is being made fun of for being a Jew and its not really funny (no Im not Jewish I dont care) and pretty much the gay toy shared by Stan and Cartman

If Clyde or Token or anyone would have joined the group the show would be pretty much the same

Thats my opinion

I think Kyle needs to stay my man. Hey may not have a flashy role but believe it or not, he and Cartman good chemistry together. The Aids episode has to be one of my favorites. Kyle has to say man, he just has to stay!!!
atqrqrz

Postby atqrqrz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Flavis wrote:

Thats my opinion

I think Kyle needs to stay my man. Hey may not have a flashy role but believe it or not, he and Cartman good chemistry together. The Aids episode has to be one of my favorites. Kyle has to say man, he just has to stay!!!

Thats a lame *** reason
Hes annoying and he harms the show more than he helps it
Hotshot45

Postby Hotshot45 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

I think if Kyle left it would change the show quite a bit, since Cartman would have nothing left to do. Stan would be alone, and Kenny would just die as usual.
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Kyle isn't my favorite out of the four boys, but I do find him really smart and nice and he doesn't suck.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Southpark_mmmkay

Postby Southpark_mmmkay » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

kyle is lame. but i disagree kyle IS the protaganist however jewish he is and cartman is the antagamist however totally kickass he is and beyond the doubt greatest character he is.
So southpark does indeed need kyle. If you still question ask yourself would southpark be as great without all the well placed jewish jokes?.......i rest my case.
Flavis

Postby Flavis » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:22 pm

atqrqrz wrote:
Flavis wrote:

Thats my opinion

Thats a lame *** reason
Hes annoying and he harms the show more than he helps it

I am sorry you think that way my friend. I think what you don't understand is everybody has there place in the world and everybody has their role. Everybody is special in their own precious way and so is Kyle. He's sensitive and he's sweet. I can relate to him more than the other characters because he listens to his heart and speaks with his soul.

I wholeheartedly think Kyle belongs on the show and he will stay on the show for as long as possible. Without him, the show would have no heart and the show will have no soul.
atqrqrz

Postby atqrqrz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 am

Southpark_mmmkay wrote:kyle is lame. but i disagree kyle IS the protaganist however jewish he is and cartman is the antagamist however totally kickass he is and beyond the doubt greatest character he is.
So southpark does indeed need kyle. If you still question ask yourself would southpark be as great without all the well placed jewish jokes?.......i rest my case.

I think everyone established that Stan IS The Main Protagonist, it even says it in every wiki, and he is based on Trey Parker, and the show focuses on him more in most episodes. & Cartman would be the 2nd most focused on if you ask me.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

Dude, Kyle's awesome. If you don't like him, then you don't like me bc our personalities are similar.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 pm

don't bring Kyle down like that, if you got a problem with Kyle keep it to your self jerk.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Kyle is one of the favorit characters in the show. Besides, he is based on Matt, so... No!
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

William Drive wrote:don't bring Kyle down like that, if you got a problem with Kyle keep it to your self jerk.

You said it. I speak for all when I say: "Let Kyle stay!" Let it be known.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Kyle may be my least fav of the 5 boys, along with Kenny, but I won't say he 'sucks.' He's just not my fav. He's a wet blanket and has to put down everything Cartman says even though he ends up right most of the time. I don't relate to Kyle either or have anything in common with him. Even Cartman I can identify with- I have a huge heart for cats. But ya, Kyle simply not my fav.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 am

How could you have an episode like Cartoon Wars without Kyle? He's the conscience Cartman is missing. And he's from Jersey, careful how you talk about him ;)
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Whoa! Kyle doesn't suck! He's my favorite character! Plus, he is importnant to the show. Stan's best friend. Cartman's punching bag lol. And the smart one. I love Kyle. (;
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Return to “Character Discussion”