Fresh Ideas

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Fresh Ideas

Postby Foggy1097 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything Matt and Trey have ever done, especially SP, but it just occurred to me to join the forum. Anyway, I wanted to see what some people's thoughts are on the idea of incorporating a new "Chef" character into the show. I was never a huge Chef fan but it seems like the guys have been looking for something fresh and new to put in the show lately, and I think this could work if done the right way. The idea of bringing in a new Chef that's either a spoof on a real person, or just a purely fictional character similar to the old one but with a new spin, seems like a cool idea to me. The kids always went to Chef for advice on touchy subjects that the adults would either lie about, or give really misguided contradictory advice on. I think the same type of character with a fresh spin could be a good addition to the show, let me know what you think!

Re: Fresh Ideas

Postby DrakeIsGod » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:04 pm

I think that'd be a great idea, I really miss the old chef a bit, but nonetheless it sounds like a good idea if it's ever considered.

Return to “Character Discussion”