Gift card for Butters' birthday?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: Butters birthday present

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Perhaps the three threads, this one, and this one, and this other one, can be merged into The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S20 thread.

As for Butters' birthday, Happy Birthday Butters :)

skurtz wrote:Maybe a vacation overseas.

The four main boys have been to Peru (Pandemic), Afghanistan, Africa; but Butters has only been to Mexico in The Last of the Meehacans. Oh, and he's been to Imaginationland. I don't think for Butters' 10th birthday he would go on a vacation overseas. He'd get grounded.

As Bug said in one of the other Butters' Birthday Threads:

BRMBug wrote:Obviously a gift card from Bennigan's would be in order.

I agree.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Perhaps the three threads, this one, and this one, and this other one, can be merged into The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S20 thread.

Merged? yes. To the official thread? No way, Jose!

No more birthday threads for Butters, skurtz, or I'm banning you for another month. And if I have to ban you a third time, I'll make it permanent. As I told you before, this board won't be forgiving anymore.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 am

Niels0827 wrote:Image

Wow! SATANiels sure looks jaundiced in this one! It's just his burning fury, right? Not HELLpatitis of any sort?

Oh, and nothing can top Cartman dressed up like a robot as a birthday present for Butters, except maybe for Cartman dressed up like two robots, or better yet, Cartman made into a living piñata, so that Butters could finally crack him open and see what's inside.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 am

No, that'd be a bad idea... unless you want to be showered in several dozen semi-digested pies, and mountains of chicken skin.
mo303564

Re: Gift card for Butters' birthday?

Postby mo303564 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Meh, just send him a talking robot from China so long as its NOT Cartman Again! :mrgreen: :cartmanhappy:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 am

BRMBug wrote:No, that'd be a bad idea... unless you want to be showered in several dozen semi-digested pies, and mountains of chicken skin.

Not to mention a satellite dish the size of Manhattan hidden up his fat little bum. Seriously, who in their right mind would be interested in seeing or smelling Cartman's REAL insides? That being said, I still think nothing beats Cartman the Piñata as a birthday present, thoroughly cleanded out, of course, and filled with toys and candy before Butters gets the chance to bust that bundle of joy open.

Return to “Character Discussion”