Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nms563

Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible

Postby nms563 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:16 pm

They're both passionate about important subjects, intelligent, and both seem to hate Cartman equally as much which reflects their character. There's been no indication that Kyle likes anyone aside from that Nichole girl as far as I'm concerned. I know it's just a cartoon but I just feel like her and Kyle would make a lot more sense. They even pointed out in Butter's Bottom Bitch that Stan was miserable with Wendy for having to put up with her talking. Then again, they were probably just making a point about all girl's in relationships. What do you think? I can't be the only one who's thought about this.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:51 am

It doesn't matter what you think. Wendy could be absolutely perfect for Kyle, but without the interest and the chemistry, it doesn't mean a thing.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
nakedginger

Postby nakedginger » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 am

It dosen't matter if Kyle likes Wendy or the other way round.
Kyle seems to have him self set on Stan. If you think about all the time they spend together the evidence is there.
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Wendy is a meaningless prop for Trey and Matt to rag on whatever women are pissing them off. No reason to switch her partners around.
OFFICIAL SOUTH PARK STUDIOS WIKI MODERATOR
My SP Forums | My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:53 pm

nms563 wrote: There's been no indication that Kyle likes anyone aside from that Nichole girl as far as I'm concerned.

You're forgetting Rebecca from the season 3 episode, "Hooked on monkey phonics". She was the sister of that home-schooled kid.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Character Discussion”