Kenny's Power

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny's Power

Postby TommyRockr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:03 am

:zombiekenny: :frozenkenny: :unhoodedkenny: Kenny has the power to cheat death and has been killed several times throughout the course of the show this running gag was explained in The Coon Trilogy... However during a commentary said they know why Kenny has this power and didn't reveal everything.
They said the might want to do another Super Hero episode(s) because they enjoyed working on them (and they might bring back MINT BERRY CRUNCH)
Do ya'll think in the future there will be another Coon Trilogy? And will they reveal more about Kenny's power? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Re: Kenny's Power

Postby kolaida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Yeah, I'm sure there will be at some point. It was fun to watch and I'm sure fun to make and explore Kenny's power. Gives him a nice background. And how he's a Japanese Princess, Mysterion, and an immortal, go Kenny!

Might be awhile, but I'm sure they'll bring it up sometime again when the inspiration hits in the writer's room. :mrgreen:
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.

Postby Female345 » Sun May 04, 2014 1:51 am

Hopefully they'll expand more on Kenny's power in season 18 or maybe 19.

Postby chef109 » Wed May 28, 2014 11:51 am

Like I said in the official Kenny discussion thread, I may have actually found something in real life that might point to how he has is powers. In the book "Things Fall Apart", there is a child that continually dies and his soul reenters his mothers womb. Seeing as this book is centered on Igbo culture I think maybe reading up on it would possibly reveal Kenny's powers before Trey and Matt even get a chance to explain it.

Postby Nico8300capo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Seriously, how dumb are you. Why have another Coon trilogy when you can have a South Park COON GAME! Kind of like Stick of Truth, but make it more superhero-ish. Think about it: There could be:
-Super Best Friends
-David Blaine
-Captain Hindsight
-Scott Tenorman

...and the worst villain of all:
-Saddam Hussein!

Return to “Character Discussion”