The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

monkfish14

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby monkfish14 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Kenny's family is poor!!!!!!!! :!:
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:48 am

Mrsbeemccormick wrote:no kenny die! kenny die bad! unless it is something actully happening in the episode. :unhoodedkenny:

Reminds me of a Bob Marley song, No Kenny No Die!

:unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Una persona wrote:XD wow!! thats a great idea HAcoreRD
I miss kenny a lot too, we need more kenny episodes... He is my favorite of the main 4 u.u but now it seems that kenny is not even more part of the 4... maybe in next season kenny will get bigger roles OvO I hope so....
This is all butters fault u.u I am not saying that I don't like butters... it just seems that he has been taking really major roles lately and his character is getting kind of dull... also there have been many cartman vs kyle episodes. We need more kenny!!! o.o because unlike butters kenny still have some things that surprise me... we all know that butters is naive, he sees cartman as a friend, his parents keep grounding him for nothing... now with kenny... we all know that he is poor, he has a disfunctional family, he has an older brother and a possible unknown and unamed sister... but what about kenny himself? he is a pervert... sort of... but he could do anything for helping a friend, remember cartman's mom is still a dirty s**t? also he even notices that no one cares when he dies (except his parents... sometimes), XD every time I heard: oh my god they killed kenny! I think they were refering to trey parker and matt stone... I really hope that kenny takes major roles in season 12...

You said exactly as I'm feeling Una persona. :wink: I agree that the episode fits more about Kenny's father. :) Who was Bob Marley reffering to? :unhoodedkenny:

Yeah, I love the four boys and Kenny is a main character the own Matt Stone said he's a important part of the show however it sounds like he was ironic making the 10th and 11th seasons not focusing in at least one episode about Kenny.

We, Kenny fans, want him back acting and having his own episodes as the others 3 boys and Butters have! (Mainly me who wishes marry him :mrgreen: , I'm a pretty crazy fan Kenny girl ^^)

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
dorkjackson

Postby dorkjackson » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 pm

For me, to have Kenny appear and say maybe 3 or 4 lines is all I care about really. Coz to be honest, I can understand that writing episodes around him can be difficult. The only thing I do get worked up anout is when they just miss him out of an episode for no reason, like 'The Day After Tomorrow' or 'The Snuke'.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Kenny played a big role in "Tonsil Trouble", heh.

I guess he can randomly die this week, though. I feel kenny's only screen time is in the intro.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:28 am

I still stand by the idea of Kenny dying once a season, on the finale.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:20 am

BRMBug wrote:I still stand by the idea of Kenny dying once a season, on the finale.

That'd be expected though. Needs more randomness to when/if he is going to die a episode.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Why's Kenny annoyed.

(Just something i did with my spare time)
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/ ... sode72.png
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 am

Well, I liked your parody image very much. Today is Kenny's birthday! Ah!!!!!!!! He would be 19 years old! ^^ One day before Easter... well, I made a draw on this week (in my Spanish class) Kenny receiving his Easter Birthday present and a rabbit.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7428/easterkennyandrabbitrv1.png

I also made a fan website devoted to him, I need to post some images and add others pages to the menu. (If I wanted, I couldn't have acess to the site).

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Peter Marinov

Postby Peter Marinov » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:44 pm

I think it is better Kenny dies in every episode like before. He is my favourite character and I like he dies so many times. It is cool.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:38 pm

LadyLiane wrote:http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7428/easterkennyandrabbitrv1.png

I don't get it... is Kenny's fanbase consisting only of people who hates him?

I love the four boys and Kenny is a main character the own Matt Stone said he's a important part of the show

You remind me of Chef, when he tells Stan and Kyle that "Cartman is your friend, weather you like him or not!"

The kids don't like Kenny anymore, because he's poor. They even all said they don't really like him in the early seasons. They've just drifted apart. I wish they'd kill him off propperly though, instead of this, reeling him in once a season to please the fangirls, lark.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:20 am

superiorsavior wrote:
LadyLiane wrote:http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7428/easterkennyandrabbitrv1.png

I don't get it... is Kenny's fanbase consisting only of people who hates him?

I love the four boys and Kenny is a main character the own Matt Stone said he's a important part of the show

You remind me of Chef, when he tells Stan and Kyle that "Cartman is your friend, weather you like him or not!"

The kids don't like Kenny anymore, because he's poor. They even all said they don't really like him in the early seasons. They've just drifted apart. I wish they'd kill him off propperly though, instead of this, reeling him in once a season to please the fangirls, lark.

I don't hate Kenny, when did I say that? I showed my art and you said hate? I just put Kenny with his Easter gift and a rabbit staring at him, what's wrong in that? I love Kenny, actually too much than a fan girl could.

You mean that Stan, Kyle don't like Kenny because he's poor? It doesn't make sense! They don't like "naive" (Kenny isn't naive anymore but he was), they only use them, like Butters.

Hahaha... Very funny, :x Many Butters' fans would love Kenny be off from the show than Kenny get his spot of "main character" again. No, as HDCoreHA (Sorry about the mistake, :lol: ) said, Kenny is part of the show and he's the main four boys. As Cartman, Stan and Kyle did South Park, Kenny also made his part of building the show. It would be unfair after Kenny fans watching him making good parts being substituted by other character who even wasn't so important in the begining of the show.

I'm not protesting Kenny's roles anymore, so let him even if as a background character. I rather watching Kenny still there than don't see him anymore and only watch Butters. It would really get on my nerves.

McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:10 pm

In my honest opinion, i do feel as if It should Always be Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny. To me, South Park is just not watchable if Butter's is in Kenny's place. (Again, IMO, i preferred it when Tweek was the 4th boy in Season 6)
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:45 am

I've realized after seeing Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Butters on the couch in the Brittney episode, I do want Kenny to be there.

I don't care at all if he does anything, I just. Want his orange parka-self to be there. I don't know, not seeing an orange blob in a group shot of the boys just feels odd to me in a Season 12 episode.

I think I just like the color scheme of the boys together. I wouldn't even mind if it was Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Kenny standing next to each other. I just want something orange to be around to make everything look pretty and nice and like the usual shot. :c

Aaahhh, mindsetting.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:24 am

The description for the next episode is up and Kenny is mentioned so he should have a good role this time. And I completely forgot it was his birthday the other day. Sorry about that Ken. :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “Character Discussion”