Saving Created Avatar to PC

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Saving Created Avatar to PC

Postby Kulikutaku » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 pm

I would like to know if there is a way I could save the Avatars that I have created to my PC for other usage besides Facebook or SP Studios. I tried looking through post and other areas of the site but could not find any information on it. Anyone's help would be much appreciated, Thank You.
Board Moderator

Re: Saving Created Avatar to PC

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Yes there is. Save each of these:

If you have other avatars to save, switch to those avatars first, then save them.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Re: Saving Created Avatar to PC

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Well, there's that, or...
At the end of the creator, on the "Save/Share" page click on the "Create Wallpaper" button. Then select 'no background', and then whatever size you want. I usually go for "800x600". It'll process, then you'll get a popup that says "Image Ready". Click on "save". Then you'll get a 'save window' pop up and you can put it wherever/however you want. Just be sure when you do save it, you add a .jpg or .png extension to it. For some reason it doesn't do that on it's own.
Here's the one that I just saved... let's just not focus on how the file name came out. :roll:
If you save it as a .png with no background, you should be able to paste it into whatever you want without it pixelating around the edges too badly.

Return to “Q&A”