Jewpacabra church song?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

plevel

Jewpacabra church song?

Postby plevel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:14 am

hi guys im desperately trying to find out the name of the song playing for a while in jewpacabra episode as [dramatic music] when cartman is hiding in the church for one awesome young lady could you help me pretty please?

its the song playing at the beginning of this clip http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/411544/dude-i-want-wings
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Jewpacabra church song?

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 pm

The music playing before Cartman starts singing? It's just something the Studio band cooked up.

When Cartman starts singing, it's "Jesus Loves Me," which is a popular Christian song.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
plevel

Postby plevel » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Big-Will wrote:The music playing before Cartman starts singing? It's just something the Studio band cooked up.

When Cartman starts singing, it's "Jesus Loves Me," which is a popular Christian song.

oh i meant that melody playing before he starts singing.. isnt there some longer "full" version of that i could get somewhere somehow?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:26 am

Nnnnope. If we couldn't get full-length songs from Faith + 1 (Christian Rock Hard), there's no way we're getting full-length songs like the one you want.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Q&A”