Episode with Jimmy

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Episode with Jimmy

Postby reedomit » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Does anyone happen to know which episode where Jimmy is talking to someone who says something along the lines of "that show is retarded" and jimmy replies "I'm sorry but can you use something less offensive" and the first person responds "that movie is f*cking retarded" They do this more than once in the episode where they say retard or something else then the second time thye say it, they say something else but still keep the offensive word in. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Board Moderator

Re: Episode with Jimmy

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:07 am

Checked my transcripts. Nothing comes up.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Re: Episode with Jimmy

Postby NeuroHeart » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 pm

I'm almost certain that is from 1% and was not referring to a movie, but how a singled-out fourth grader might feel.

*edit* Yep, it's 1%

Board Rep: ...The National Fitness Test has very specific standards. No one child can ever be made to feel singled out. We don't even like to use the term "physically fit" anymore because it can make a student feel unphysically fit, and then that student might end up feeling like a total retard.

Jimmy: Excuse me, can you use a different terminology please?

Board Rep: A-and then that fourth grader might end up feeling like a total retard.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Return to “Q&A”