Matt and Trey?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Diogenes_of_Sinope

Matt and Trey?

Postby Diogenes_of_Sinope » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm

How many handjobs do I need to give to talk to Matt and Trey?

Is it six? Is it sex handjobs?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Matt and Trey?

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:27 pm

They prefer blowjobs, and you'll probably get more out of it than they will. :lol: As for getting to talk to them, you have a better chance of meeting them at a comic con or panel discussion than of reaching them here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:23 pm

I don't think they read these boards and if they do, they're not posting here for sure. They're busy, in addition to being married, have private lives so they're not going to sit around reading E-Mails or Fanmail.

Like Will said you're more liky to run into them at a McDonalds or a Convention than via E-Mail, this website, etc.

I think that's for the best. Not only for them, but for the fans as well. More time to focus on a quality product (Multiple) and for that matter health and relaxation while at the same time raising children.
Stan and Kyle :)
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:54 am

kfgg wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:23 pm
I don't think they read these boards and if they do, they're not posting here for sure. They're busy, in addition to being married, have private lives so they're not going to sit around reading E-Mails or Fanmail.

Like Will said you're more liky to run into them at a McDonalds or a Convention than via E-Mail, this website, etc.

I think that's for the best. Not only for them, but for the fans as well. More time to focus on a quality product (Multiple) and for that matter health and relaxation while at the same time raising children.
I heard from south park studios by a security guard who I saw at the desk saying they do read their fan mail when they get the chance to do so, and about that part, you mention about running into them at a McDonalds? Could that be true? I wish!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 am

Diogenes_of_Sinope wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm
How many handjobs do I need to give to talk to Matt and Trey?

Is it six? Is it sex handjobs?
Lol, I wish! At least they've to temporary give social media a try only once and see if works out just enough for us south park fans to contact them easily.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Q&A”