2017 South Park Bro Down and The Fractured But Whole

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

2017 South Park Bro Down and The Fractured But Whole

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:26 am

When is the next South Park Bro Down like from 2015 and 2013 coming up and will there be a couple version of this showdown too? Also will the upcoming new South Park video game have the same plot that was presented at E3 2016 and before it got delayed to this spring?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: 2017 South Park Bro Down and The Fractured But Whole

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am

Come back in two or three months, when March Madness is in swing.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:36 am

Big-Will wrote:Come back in two or three months, when March Madness is in swing.
I knew that the Bro Down will be in March this year. Were you referring to The Fractured But Whole too? And if you do A Bro Down Couple Edition, shouldn't that be done in February, the month of Valentine's Day, the day of love?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:50 am

Nothing's happening around here until late March and early April. You could expect a clip collection for Valentine's Day though.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 am

SouthAl93 wrote:When is the next South Park Bro Down like from 2015 and 2013 coming up and will there be a couple version of this showdown too? Also will the upcoming new South Park video game have the same plot that was presented at E3 2016 and before it got delayed to this spring?
Just so you know South Park Studios is synonymous with ballot box stuffing.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:49 am

I hope that the creators of South Park can appear at this year's SDCC promote the complete fractured but whole game product!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:20 pm

RealPatrickDJ wrote:I hope that the creators of South Park can appear at this year's SDCC promote the complete fractured but whole game product!
Since the game comes out during the first quarter, it might be too late for that.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:25 pm

There are seven weeks left for the game to come out by March 31, and an official release date has yet to be announced. And, the time for announcement is getting short - they'd better announce it now, or announce a Spring release date.

Okay, you can forget about it coming out in Q1 this year. The word now is that it will come out sometime in the coming year, from Q2 2017 to Q1 2018.
RealPatrickDJ wrote:I hope that the creators of South Park can appear at this year's SDCC promote the complete fractured but whole game product!
They did that last year.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:52 pm

Big-Will wrote:There are seven weeks left for the game to come out by March 31, and an official release date has yet to be announced. And, the time for announcement is getting short - they'd better announce it now, or announce a Spring release date.
They did that last year.
What about how the game was delayed to the next fiscal year?
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 am

Big-Will wrote:There are seven weeks left for the game to come out by March 31, and an official release date has yet to be announced. And, the time for announcement is getting short - they'd better announce it now, or announce a Spring release date.

Okay, you can forget about it coming out in Q1 this year. The word now is that it will come out sometime in the coming year, from Q2 2017 to Q1 2018.
They did that last year.

Ok !
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 am

They did that last year.
How about their Broadway show the book of Mormon, surely they've to promote that show live at this year's SDCC?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 am

RealPatrickDJ wrote:How about their Broadway show the book of Mormon, surely they've to promote that show live at this year's SDCC?
They've been doing that here and there for 6 years now. They just launched the play in Australia last week.

RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Big-Will wrote:
RealPatrickDJ wrote:How about their Broadway show the book of Mormon, surely they've to promote that show live at this year's SDCC?
They've been doing that here and there for 6 years now. They just launched the play in Australia last week.
OK I'll keep about look out for their next big gig ;)

Return to “Q&A”