Fractured But Whole

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Fractured But Whole

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 am

When will we get another trailer or sneak peek of The Fractured But Whole? I really want to make sure that Wendy will still be a playable superhero in the game and is on Stan's side.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Fractured But Whole

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:50 am

https://gamerant.com/south-park-fractur ... /undefined

This article from 8 months ago says there will be playable girl characters. I guess it is still possible you will not be able to do that. I think hoping it isn't cancelled is a better prayer at this point. I think the last game was profitable and they converted it to the current console or so I heard.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:28 am

JamesPolo wrote:https://gamerant.com/south-park-fractur ... /undefined

This article from 8 months ago says there will be playable girl characters. I guess it is still possible you will not be able to do that. I think hoping it isn't cancelled is a better prayer at this point. I think the last game was profitable and they converted it to the current console or so I heard.
But remember what Kyle said at the end of the Season 20 finale about the fate of the gender wars at school?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:09 pm

I think that the gender wars are over. They were used to show how current events had anti-women rhetoric like out of Trump or Yiannopoulos. It was a women running for office too that impacted there being a gender war. I think whatever Kyle said was to get people to dream of it. I don't think South Park will take on a gender wars in season 21 but it is normal for kids to fight. Lots of South Park episodes end with it being blatantly obvious that more is about to happen but the episode ends. The episode does end with a guy showing that the internet starting over didn't change sh*t. The guy e-mails a friend his dick and calls him a fag. It points out that no lessons were learned.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:13 pm

JamesPolo wrote:I think that the gender wars are over. They were used to show how current events had anti-women rhetoric like out of Trump or Yiannopoulos. It was a women running for office too that impacted there being a gender war. I think whatever Kyle said was to get people to dream of it. I don't think South Park will take on a gender wars in season 21 but it is normal for kids to fight. Lots of South Park episodes end with it being blatantly obvious that more is about to happen but the episode ends. The episode does end with a guy showing that the internet starting over didn't change sh*t. The guy e-mails a friend his dick and calls him a fag. It points out that no lessons were learned.
But Kyle will prevent his dad from trolling the school message board leaving the girls alone. And what about Stan and Wendy, do you they are officially back together as well?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:07 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
JamesPolo wrote:I think that the gender wars are over. They were used to show how current events had anti-women rhetoric like out of Trump or Yiannopoulos. It was a women running for office too that impacted there being a gender war. I think whatever Kyle said was to get people to dream of it. I don't think South Park will take on a gender wars in season 21 but it is normal for kids to fight. Lots of South Park episodes end with it being blatantly obvious that more is about to happen but the episode ends. The episode does end with a guy showing that the internet starting over didn't change sh*t. The guy e-mails a friend his dick and calls him a fag. It points out that no lessons were learned.
But Kyle will prevent his dad from trolling the school message board leaving the girls alone. And what about Stan and Wendy, do you they are officially back together as well?
Well this is a TV show and it would seem right that Kyle would stop his dad from trolling but he did seem really addicted. I guess Gerald will not be able to troll at a level that would attract Kyle's attention then! Still it is now known to the viewer that Gerald and his two sons have trolled and so it could be used again.

I don't know about Stan and Wendy. They are just fictitious characters so they can do anything. I don't know what Matt and Trey see in having them date but they started with it and then had fun with the characters splitting up. This is just a TV show and so its suppose to be for fun. You shouldn't feel bad that they are not together. If you want to like couples it would probably be healthier to try dating yourself or like real alive couples over cartoon comedy ones.

I think Wendy and Stan will date again but the show has taken a turn of the focus and Stan is more or less not a real focus anymore. I can see that we don't find out about Stan and Wendy at all season 21 as they may not even share a conversation that the viewer sees. It may go unmentioned until its seen that they are dating again. The show doesn't have to deal with the maybe boring scenes of Wendy and Stan getting back together. We have seen it before and so it may be bad for ratings and just not be funny to see again.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
Well this is a TV show and it would seem right that Kyle would stop his dad from trolling but he did seem really addicted. I guess Gerald will not be able to troll at a level that would attract Kyle's attention then! Still it is now known to the viewer that Gerald and his two sons have trolled and so it could be used again.

I don't know about Stan and Wendy. They are just fictitious characters so they can do anything. I don't know what Matt and Trey see in having them date but they started with it and then had fun with the characters splitting up. This is just a TV show and so its suppose to be for fun. You shouldn't feel bad that they are not together. If you want to like couples it would probably be healthier to try dating yourself or like real alive couples over cartoon comedy ones.

I think Wendy and Stan will date again but the show has taken a turn of the focus and Stan is more or less not a real focus anymore. I can see that we don't find out about Stan and Wendy at all season 21 as they may not even share a conversation that the viewer sees. It may go unmentioned until its seen that they are dating again. The show doesn't have to deal with the maybe boring scenes of Wendy and Stan getting back together. We have seen it before and so it may be bad for ratings and just not be funny to see again.
I do see where you are going with this. And now that Cartman has a girlfriend, they might be the show's new main couple. At least the Stan and Wendy breakup isn't as bad as when Kermit and Miss Piggy broke up.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:24 pm

JamesPolo wrote:I think that the gender wars are over. They were used to show how current events had anti-women rhetoric like out of Trump or Yiannopoulos. It was a women running for office too that impacted there being a gender war.
That's the reason why the troll hunter would be way better if he was really Freja Ollegard in disguise and that she faked her death and is the true mastermind behind TrollTrace.com. I don't care if it sounds too unpredictable, it ties into the season way better than the troll hunter not being Danish.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 am

Gender wars - Over. That was the storyline for Season 20. For the most part, Whole Foods and gentrification was the storyline for Season 19. The Whole Foods flew away and has not been seen since.
Eric & Heidi - Hopeful. They left that open.
Stan & Wendy - I hope not. Stan deserves better.
The Fractured But Whole - Delayed again. But again, some things are better delayed as I have said before. If there are problems, they need to be worked out. Usually gaming conventions and things like Comic Con happen in the summer. July particularly. A lot of previews and stuff are shown. So be on the lookout this summer, IF the game is not released in the spring.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:17 pm

kfgg wrote:Gender wars - Over. That was the storyline for Season 20. For the most part, Whole Foods and gentrification was the storyline for Season 19. The Whole Foods flew away and has not been seen since.
Eric & Heidi - Hopeful. They left that open.
Stan & Wendy - I hope not. Stan deserves better.
The Fractured But Whole - Delayed again. But again, some things are better delayed as I have said before. If there are problems, they need to be worked out. Usually gaming conventions and things like Comic Con happen in the summer. July particularly. A lot of previews and stuff are shown. So be on the lookout this summer, IF the game is not released in the spring.
But if you don't care for Stan and Wendy than what about the other couples at school like Token and Nicole, Red and Kevin, Nelly and Francis, and Jason and Emily? Did they all reconcile with each other after the Internet got rebooted? The girls still need to know that SkankHunt 42 is neither of the boys and that they broke up with them for nothing and Heidi or Kyle should be the one to tell them.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 am

SouthAl93 wrote:Jason and Emily
Source?

The Wiki mentions them as a couple, but doesn't reveal when or how this happened. I've only found two Emilys. One of them is a kindergartner, the other the blond girl in "Bass To Mouth." I find no connection between her and Jason.
SouthAl93 wrote:Token and Nicole
Red and Kevin
Nelly and Francis

Did they all reconcile with each other after the Internet got rebooted? The girls still need to know that SkankHunt 42 is neither of the boys and that they broke up with them for nothing and Heidi or Kyle should be the one to tell them.
They can ask their parents, who will have seen what happened through news segments. We thought Heidi or Kyle would tell the girls before the season ended, but that didn't happen. If it didn't happen then, it's not gonna happen nine months later in the new season. And with the Internet reset, who gives a rat's ass who SkankHunt42 was? Certainly not Matt and Trey.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 am

Big-Will wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:Jason and Emily
Source?

The Wiki mentions them as a couple, but doesn't reveal when or how this happened. I've only found two Emilys. One of them is a kindergartner, the other the blond girl in "Bass To Mouth." I find no connection between her and Jason.
SouthAl93 wrote:Token and Nicole
Red and Kevin
Nelly and Francis

Did they all reconcile with each other after the Internet got rebooted? The girls still need to know that SkankHunt 42 is neither of the boys and that they broke up with them for nothing and Heidi or Kyle should be the one to tell them.
They can ask their parents, who will have seen what happened through news segments. We thought Heidi or Kyle would tell the girls before the season ended, but that didn't happen. If it didn't happen then, it's not gonna happen nine months later in the new season. And with the Internet reset, who gives a rat's ass who SkankHunt42 was? Certainly not Matt and Trey.
I was referring to Emily Marx/Anderson, the blonde girl from Bass to Mouth.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 am

Still don't see how she is linked to Jason.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 am

Big-Will wrote:Still don't see how she is linked to Jason.
(sigh) Here: http://wiki.southpark.cc.com/wiki/Jason
You'll find Jason's girlfriend listed under love interest. And for Kyle and Heidi, they probably already did told the girls after the events of season 20 but happened off screen like with Randy telling everyone he's Lorde after Season 18.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 am

Doesn't reveal how that came to be, and if it's not revealed, it's not canon.

And Randy as Lorde was onstage in concert in "#REHASH" for all to see, so him telling everyone after the season was over would have been redundant.

Return to “Q&A”