Fractured But Whole

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: Fractured But Whole

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 am

Big-Will wrote:Doesn't reveal how that came to be, and if it's not revealed, it's not canon.

And Randy as Lorde was onstage in concert in "#REHASH" for all to see, so him telling everyone after the season was over would have been redundant.
But just because we never saw Randy tell the world that he's Lorde doesn't mean he hasn't done it. What about When Butters had to spent the second half of Season 19 with that headbrace on and was automatically seen without it in the Season 20 premiere without explanation. Did they ever show him having the headbrace removed or talking about it in Season 20? We didn't need to see Butters have his headbrace removed or talk about because we knew it wasn't something we need to worry about.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
kfgg wrote:Gender wars - Over. That was the storyline for Season 20. For the most part, Whole Foods and gentrification was the storyline for Season 19. The Whole Foods flew away and has not been seen since.
Eric & Heidi - Hopeful. They left that open.
Stan & Wendy - I hope not. Stan deserves better.
The Fractured But Whole - Delayed again. But again, some things are better delayed as I have said before. If there are problems, they need to be worked out. Usually gaming conventions and things like Comic Con happen in the summer. July particularly. A lot of previews and stuff are shown. So be on the lookout this summer, IF the game is not released in the spring.
But if you don't care for Stan and Wendy than what about the other couples at school like Token and Nicole, Red and Kevin, Nelly and Francis, and Jason and Emily? Did they all reconcile with each other after the Internet got rebooted? The girls still need to know that SkankHunt 42 is neither of the boys and that they broke up with them for nothing and Heidi or Kyle should be the one to tell them.
I'm hoping all the best for them too, but it's not front and center.

With South Park, 20 years, it's for the most part reset every week with few exceptions and the past two seasons where most of the resetting would be with the following season. Some of the most ridiculous crap would happen one episode and it would be done, forgive, forget, onto the next. That's what a lot of people are hoping will return in Season 21.

Back to the game, a lot of the content, particularly with The Stick Of Truth tends to reflect what happened not just recently, but throughout past seasons as well, at least in regards to what is being done, what's going on in the background, etc. Considering these take years to make....
Stan and Kyle :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:We didn't need to see Butters have his headbrace removed or talk about because we knew it wasn't something we need to worry about.
We don't need to see the couples who split up last seasons to get back together because we know it isn't something we need to worry about. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:37 am

Big-Will wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:We didn't need to see Butters have his headbrace removed or talk about because we knew it wasn't something we need to worry about.
We don't need to see the couples who split up last seasons to get back together because we know it isn't something we need to worry about. :)
That's what my brain tells me.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:22 am

Big-Will wrote:
But if the wiki still states that the school couples(like Stan and Wendy, Red and Kevin, and Token and Nicole) are still together, wouldn't that mean that they are all each boyfriend and girlfriend again?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 am

I don't expect the Wiki mods to change the kids' relationship statuses every time there's a change on the show, so... they're still couples unless there's a permanent change, like Butters and Charlotte no longer being a couple. (Butters' page reflects this change, Charlotte's page does not). And couples do fight and split up from time to time without calling it quits, so Stan and Wendy, Red and Kevin, and Token and Nicole can still be considered couples even though they're not talking to each other right now.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:11 am

Well I'm glad that I got an acceptable answer to my question about the couples at school with the exception of Butters and Charlotte who are officially broken up and Butters has zero plans on reconciling with her sometime soon according to Not Funny. Now let's talk about The Fractured But Whole now.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:34 am

What about Cartman and Heidi's departure from social media. Will they return to social media by next season or just one of them? Will it change their relationship? At least Heidi won't see Cartman comment on the new Ghostbusters movie since it's gone forever with the old Internet.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Big-Will wrote:
I think it's better if they just say that the couples are back together again.

Return to “Q&A”