The Fracture But Whole

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

The Fracture But Whole

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 am

When will we get updates or new footage of The Fractured But Whole?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Fracture But Whole

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 pm

If the game isn't out by June, look for updates and new footage at either E3 (June 13-15) or SDCC (July 20-23)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Big-Will wrote:If the game isn't out by June, look for updates and new footage at either E3 (June 13-15) or SDCC (July 20-23)
I'm still waiting for news about Wendy being in the game and still being Stan's girlfriend.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:22 am

SouthAl93 wrote:I'm still waiting for news about Wendy being in the game and still being Stan's girlfriend.
Wendy's in the game, and she's still dating Stan in it. Whether anything in Season 20 has any bearing on this is anyone's guess.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Big-Will wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:I'm still waiting for news about Wendy being in the game and still being Stan's girlfriend.
Wendy's in the game, and she's still dating Stan in it. Whether anything in Season 20 has any bearing on this is anyone's guess.
While the Wendy still dating Stan part is good news, the only thing from Season 20 that should be incorporated in the upcoming game is Heidi Turner dating Eric Cartman. That would work so perfectly in the game and besides, I'd love to see Heidi's emoji analysis be used in the game.

Return to “Q&A”