At least make a QA forum

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

RealPatrickDJ

At least make a QA forum

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:29 am

Since the creators of South Park don't come that often for every SDCC event, at least this website should create a Matt and trey QA forum. Where we fans can get notice and have our questions answered by them, as a dying hard fan of South Park I still couldn't get over the fact that I was very close to having the creators notice me at last year's SDCC event. So what do you all say?
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
RealPatrickDJ

Re: At least make a QA forum

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 am

Oops I meant a QA discussion section.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 pm

I know there are not many people that chat at these forums. Still when it would get out that Matt and Trey come to this forum to answer questions, that would generate thousands of people to ask questions and so like none of them would ever be answered. Just look how many responses Facebook posts by South Park gets per post! There are a lot of South Park fans.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:58 pm

RealPatrickDJ wrote:Since the creators of South Park don't come that often for every SDCC event, at least this website should create a Matt and trey QA forum. Where we fans can get notice and have our questions answered by them, as a dying hard fan of South Park I still couldn't get over the fact that I was very close to having the creators notice me at last year's SDCC event. So what do you all say?
This would have been a great idea in the first 10 years of the show, and we do have several chats with them from that time, but since then, they've kept busy and we took down the chatroom 9, 10 years ago. And we already have a QA forum, which isn't exactly what you're looking for, heh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Big-Will wrote:
RealPatrickDJ wrote:Since the creators of South Park don't come that often for every SDCC event, at least this website should create a Matt and trey QA forum. Where we fans can get notice and have our questions answered by them, as a dying hard fan of South Park I still couldn't get over the fact that I was very close to having the creators notice me at last year's SDCC event. So what do you all say?
This would have been a great idea in the first 10 years of the show, and we do have several chats with them from that time, but since then, they've kept busy and we took down the chatroom 9, 10 years ago. And we already have a QA forum, which isn't exactly what you're looking for, heh.
Ok thanks big will!
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:27 pm

JamesPolo wrote:I know there are not many people that chat at these forums. Still when it would get out that Matt and Trey come to this forum to answer questions, that would generate thousands of people to ask questions and so like none of them would ever be answered. Just look how many responses Facebook posts by South Park gets per post! There are a lot of South Park fans.
That's true, you make a solid point James polo !

Return to “Q&A”