Trying to recall episode where....

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

z3dd

Trying to recall episode where....

Postby z3dd » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:40 am

Ill do my best to explain this. I believe this was in a more recent season (last 5 or so) where some foreigners from Sweden or Denmark or some place in Europe were involved. At one point in the episode one of the foreigners said "mother f***er" with their accent..sounded kind like "maather faacker". Im like 95% sure this happened in South Park. I can't imagine any other show that would do that. Its been stuck in my head ever since I wanna find that episode again. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about??

Thanks!
JamesPolo

Re: Trying to recall episode where....

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:52 am

Could it be season 19 "PC Principal Final Justice"? It has PC Principal in the first scene in Russia where he kills several Russians where I think one that is kind of like Putin says something like mother f*cker. If you give more info I can guess more.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 am

Maybe it has nothing to do with the episode you are looking for, but off the top of my head I thought of "Sexual Healing" (first episode of the 14th season), where the Swedish wife of Tiger Wood calls him names with a thick accent while trying to hit him with a club.
He is the record!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:28 am

z3dd wrote:Ill do my best to explain this. I believe this was in a more recent season (last 5 or so) where some foreigners from Sweden or Denmark or some place in Europe were involved. At one point in the episode one of the foreigners said "mother f***er" with their accent..sounded kind like "maather faacker". Im like 95% sure this happened in South Park. I can't imagine any other show that would do that. Its been stuck in my head ever since I wanna find that episode again. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about??

Thanks!
mario88 wrote:Maybe it has nothing to do with the episode you are looking for, but off the top of my head I thought of "Sexual Healing" (first episode of the 14th season), where the Swedish wife of Tiger Wood calls him names with a thick accent while trying to hit him with a club.
This is the correct answer, and it was Tiger Woods' Swedish wife Elin: "You motherf*cker! I never should have married you!" ... "Open the door, you motherf*cker!" This happened in EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11 for XBox at the beginning of the episode seven years ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Big-Will wrote:
z3dd wrote:Ill do my best to explain this. I believe this was in a more recent season (last 5 or so) where some foreigners from Sweden or Denmark or some place in Europe were involved. At one point in the episode one of the foreigners said "mother f***er" with their accent..sounded kind like "maather faacker". Im like 95% sure this happened in South Park. I can't imagine any other show that would do that. Its been stuck in my head ever since I wanna find that episode again. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about??

Thanks!
mario88 wrote:Maybe it has nothing to do with the episode you are looking for, but off the top of my head I thought of "Sexual Healing" (first episode of the 14th season), where the Swedish wife of Tiger Wood calls him names with a thick accent while trying to hit him with a club.
This is the correct answer, and it was Tiger Woods' Swedish wife Elin: "You motherf*cker! I never should have married you!" ... "Open the door, you motherf*cker!" This happened in EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11 for XBox at the beginning of the episode seven years ago.
What was the name of the episode where Kenny was a deer? I don't know if he was dressed like one or became one but all I know is that "Deer Kenny" is listed as one of his alter egos.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Jakovasaurs. Cartman is nominated "head of animal department" or something just to distract him from the Jakovasaurs (as he's the only one trying to make them stay in south park), so kenny dresses up as deer in order to give cartman something to take a census of. man, i should go to one of those quiz shows. :mrgreen:
He is the record!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:56 pm

He is the record!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:10 pm

This is what Kyle said about that animal: "That must be of the antelope family." lol
SouthAl93 wrote:What was the name of the episode where Kenny was a deer? I don't know if he was dressed like one or became one but all I know is that "Deer Kenny" is listed as one of his alter egos.
I see there's no picture of him as that in the Wiki, heh.

We have Antelope Kenny in "Jakovasaurs" and Reindeer Kenny in "A Very Crappy Christmas." Which one are you thinking about?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Big-Will wrote:We have Antelope Kenny in "Jakovasaurs" and Reindeer Kenny in "A Very Crappy Christmas." Which one are you thinking about?
Antelope Kenny, I guess. Hope a picture of that ends up on the South Park wiki soon along with other alter egos of Kenny like when he was turned into a platypus. Seeking of getting turned into animals, I really hope someone adds picture of Kyle as a chicken in Good Times with Weapons to the wiki soon.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.

Return to “Q&A”